Remove this ad

UrN0tLike

Registered Member

#41 [url]

Oct 9 08 6:01 PM

Had these when i was young, idk if i could wear them now, would have to see them in person.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

JMKickz

Registered Member

#42 [url]

Oct 9 08 6:04 PM

these are friggin wicked.... but why retro?

FOR SALE !!!! -- http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/jmgatoruf --*--SELL ME YOUR SZ 13 AIR MAXs--*--

Quote    Reply   

jkjordan

Registered Member

#45 [url]

Nov 12 08 10:46 PM

I had these back in the day, they were alright, the biggest problem was the traction on the shoes were terrible.

Looking for Kobe VII Cloaks Size 12, KD IV ASG Size 12

Quote    Reply   

geminifly.niketalk

Registered Member

#49 [url]

Nov 17 08 10:54 PM

Mac4167 wrote:
just got my grants in the mail yesterday and there are just the way i remember them back when i was in elementary school
where did u cop?

Team Tyson TEAM R.L. POLO
"I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!" "I'm always wearing Polo, I'm Ralph Lauren mascot"'

Quote    Reply   

r00m112

Registered Member

#50 [url]

Nov 18 08 11:18 AM

I posted up pics in the other Grant Hill thread. You can get them on finishline.com, but you may want to check my pics before buying, quality is really bad.

Check out my blog at www.YouKnowIGotSoul.com for the latest in REAL RnB and Hip Hop.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

praxis83

Registered Member

#52 [url]

Nov 18 08 11:55 PM

the quality isn't horrible, but its not great either. about par with the usual nike retro these days. they are up on finishline.com and should be in stores soon, if not already. mines just got their in and on the shelf today. only color yet to release is that horrid all blue with red trim one.

Quote    Reply   

Mac4167.niketalk

Registered Member

#54 [url]

Nov 19 08 8:16 AM

geminifly wrote:
Mac4167 wrote:
just got my grants in the mail yesterday and there are just the way i remember them back when i was in elementary school
where did u cop?

i pre-ordered them from FL about a month ago and they got here the day after they released, looks very good in person,alot better now that im wearing mens sizes but i would def recommend

Quote    Reply   

shaqrules

Registered Member

#59 [url]

Nov 20 08 12:29 PM

RELEASE INFO

what you needed to know if you were waiting on these...

An iconic basketball shoe is coming back this week - the Fila 96 Grant Hill. The people from The Reed Space were allowed to play around with it a little and added some flavor to the sneaker. It comes in an OG white/navy version, NY Knicks orange/blue colorway and a CMYK colorway. On the side panel the sneakers feature a "Reed 96″ print and the Reed Space chair logo is featured on the heel. The OG colorway is limited to only 36 pairs worldwide (Reed Space edt).

The Reed Space will be exclusively releasing it on November 21rst.

og...limited to only 36 world wide

knicks colorway (cause they're releasing at reed space ny)

CMYK (cyan, magenta, yellow, key) magazine

FS: AIR JORDANS SZ 14...pm me for models and colors.
WTB:  Laces from Nike Lebron VIII all star...get at me  

Last Edited By: shaqrules Nov 20 08 12:33 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

R3tro 3

Registered Member

#60 [url]

Nov 20 08 11:43 PM

shaqrules wrote:

what you needed to know if you were waiting on these...

An iconic basketball shoe is coming back this week - the Fila 96 Grant Hill. The people from The Reed Space were allowed to play around with it a little and added some flavor to the sneaker. It comes in an OG white/navy version, NY Knicks orange/blue colorway and a CMYK colorway. On the side panel the sneakers feature a "Reed 96″ print and the Reed Space chair logo is featured on the heel. The OG colorway is limited to only 36 pairs worldwide (Reed Space edt).

The Reed Space will be exclusively releasing it on November 21rst.

og...limited to only 36 world wide

knicks colorway (cause they're releasing at reed space ny)

CMYK (cyan, magenta, yellow, key) magazine

Gettin Funky wit FILA...

Contribute And Recieve

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help