Remove this ad

dylans33

Registered Member

Lead

Oct 5 08 10:43 PM

Tags : :

is there any websites that sell b-grade jordans? im only 17 and dont have a lot of money for jordans. i have to use my dads credit card when i buy online so i can only get shoes when he lets me. i know guys on here sell b-grades but he wont let me buy off here either just because a guy sent me fakes on ebay. thanks in advance
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

GreatestGoliath

Registered Member

#2 [url]

Oct 5 08 10:49 PM

Nobody on NT could/ or will sell you Fakes in the Buy/Sell Forum..... If so report them to the Mods, and To Paypal.
As For B-Grades go to your Local NikeTown.
As for online B-Grades I don't know.

(And Please Don't Take this the Wrong Way, but at 17 you Should Be Able to Get a J.O.B. to help support your own Shoe Habit, Theirs nothing like saying I Bought That and did it myself.)

20% off Karmaloop.com with code:AE17372
PLNDR.com  <-- Get the Hottest Streetwear 70%-90% off from Karmaloop
Giltman Invite <-- Get High-End Fashion up to 70%-90% Off
BUY MY STUFF:ArmaniExchange,Express,Shades,HIDS,JACKETS! NOTHING OVER$50
XBOX360 GamerTag: GOLIATHtheGREAT

Quote    Reply   

dylans33

Registered Member

#4 [url]

Oct 5 08 10:56 PM

i do have a job and i do buy all my shoes. i just dont have a credit card so i cant buy shoes online unless i use my dads. theres no niketown where i live. im in ky all i have is hibbet sports around here. its pretty impossible for me to get shoes in stores because all the malls are pretty far and i work 8-3 every saturday by myself so its hard for me to take off.

Quote    Reply   

mikeposite

Registered Member

#5 [url]

Oct 5 08 11:06 PM

just get the A grades. they dont cost much more. like one of the other guys got grape b grades for 99 (which is a great deal) but they retailed for 140 so go with the A grades. it will just mean less money for you to waste on something else.

F/s. Air Jordan retro 3 hoody size XXL. Matches the CDP 3's perfectly; you gotta see it black and cement elephant print. Brand new with tags. Never worn. I got 3 deadstocked. They came out a few years ago. Looking to get $60.00 w/ free ship. PM me for pics or info. Don't sleep on it.

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Oct 5 08 11:16 PM

GreatestGoliath wrote:
Nobody on NT could/ or will sell you Fakes in the Buy/Sell Forum..... If so report them to the Mods, and To Paypal.
As For B-Grades go to your Local NikeTown.
As for online B-Grades I don't know.

(And Please Don't Take this the Wrong Way, but at 17 you Should Be Able to Get a J.O.B. to help support your own Shoe Habit, Theirs nothing like saying I Bought That and did it myself.)

I agree with you im 17 and i have 2 jobs to support my addiction

Quote    Reply   

WillAPeer.niketalk

Registered Member

#8 [url]

Oct 5 08 11:18 PM

jus look around yo.

Now i step through the door in the flyest pair of dunks// Quit lyin you aint seen these at footlocker chump, and i aint about to argue shoe game with you punks who dont know Air Jordans from some Reebok Pumps// And outta 23, 13 was the hottest! If its rare and it goes on your foot than I GOT IT// WTB: Iverson's Answer 1's any colorway sz 10

Quote    Reply   

gh0stface.niketalk

Registered Member

#9 [url]

Oct 5 08 11:19 PM

brooklynnyc3000 wrote:
Shoetrends.com

I'm 16 years old, and my parents hate what I'm doing?

They think collection sneakers is a waste of money lol

*MY PARENTS DO NOT PROVIDE ME MONEY AT ALL LOL*

they dont got much jays on shoetrends
and my parents think collecting shoes is a waste of money too..

to the OP: u should save up your money for a-grades, b-grade arent worth it

Quote    Reply   

GreatestGoliath

Registered Member

#10 [url]

Oct 5 08 11:22 PM

Okay. I wasn't trying to offend. Well PayPal Doesn't require a a Credit Card, just link it to your Checking account and they'll even send you a PayPal Debit card. Hopefully that help on your shoe buying quest

20% off Karmaloop.com with code:AE17372
PLNDR.com  <-- Get the Hottest Streetwear 70%-90% off from Karmaloop
Giltman Invite <-- Get High-End Fashion up to 70%-90% Off
BUY MY STUFF:ArmaniExchange,Express,Shades,HIDS,JACKETS! NOTHING OVER$50
XBOX360 GamerTag: GOLIATHtheGREAT

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

Oct 5 08 11:22 PM

You don't need an 'official' credit card nowadays. Just go out buy prepaid VISA/AMEX/MC gift cards. They work online like any other credit card and they're so common even Target and local grocery stores have them.

Quote    Reply   

SEND ONE

Registered Member

#13 [url]

Oct 5 08 11:25 PM

Keunmunster wrote:
why would you waste money on b-grades just save up and trust me it'll be worth it getting a-grade jordans
Alot of times the difference (if there is one) is barely noticeable. Some times there's nothing wrong at all with a b-grade shoe.

Same shoe, less money.......why not?

TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.

Quote    Reply   

13saldana13

Registered Member

#18 [url]

Oct 6 08 12:48 AM

Check on the Outlet report frequently and call the outlets and order. Or else go to the buy/sell lounge and search B-Grade and look at what's available. Do the same on the website that-shall-not-be-named. Remember though quality over quantity. Although some B-Grades are almost exactly like A-grades.

Portland Trail Blazers
Team Pacific Northwest

Quote    Reply   

R3tro 3

Registered Member

#19 [url]

Oct 6 08 1:08 AM

Check da Nike Retro Forum under Outlets Update and Go from there... Best of Luck! Your now an offical Sneakerhead cuz you been ripped off once on Ebay!! No Worries though cuz your that much smarter now and so am I as well as alot of peeps on here!!!

Contribute And Recieve

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help