EquipoTRIcolor
Pine Green Foam Pro VNDS sz 11/ Air Jordan XI/VI DMP VNDS sz11 For sale

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

mikeposite

Registered Member

#42 [url]

Oct 7 08 5:34 PM

insta-cop. these are my fila grails. had the all black back in the day. i wish i never outgrown them.

F/s. Air Jordan retro 3 hoody size XXL. Matches the CDP 3's perfectly; you gotta see it black and cement elephant print. Brand new with tags. Never worn. I got 3 deadstocked. They came out a few years ago. Looking to get $60.00 w/ free ship. PM me for pics or info. Don't sleep on it.

Quote    Reply   

Funkman.niketalk

Registered Member

#43 [url]

Oct 7 08 7:11 PM

4 ya'll that remember-these came out when the concords came out. thats why i never copped a pair and buy the time they went on sale fila's were So played out. All the shoe companies were startin to use panted leather. Now imma copp 2 pair fa sho. and yea that olympic colorway is fresh. i really like the speckled bottom

Quote    Reply   

r00m112

Registered Member

#48 [url]

Oct 8 08 10:26 AM

haha DownyBoy, I was following that auction hoping I could win them. Then last night, I checked just to be sure if they were going to retro, and to my surprise I found the news so I pulled out. Not like I would have won the auction, but I bet that person will feel pretty dumb once they find out they comin back out.

Check out my blog at www.YouKnowIGotSoul.com for the latest in REAL RnB and Hip Hop.

Quote    Reply   

pr0phecy718

Registered Member

#49 [url]

Oct 8 08 12:33 PM

will the retro include that Grant Hill tag?

T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S TEAMYANKEESNEW YORK GIANTS
T
EAM TMNT MICHELANGELO HEROES IN A HALF SHELL, TURTLE POWER
much success to ya, even if you wish me the opposite- sooner or later we all see who the prophet is

Quote    Reply   

#50 [url]

Oct 8 08 12:45 PM

Im a manager at a finish line and have yet to hear about any fila release. We have all dates untill jan and i havent seen anything. Unless finishline is not anticipating a huge movement for them. They could possibly release right out of shipment like the garnetts lol

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Da Future Nike Rep

Registered Member

#51 [url]

Oct 8 08 1:18 PM

Naw, the person that won the auction should not feel stupid at all. I would have had those if i had that type of dough laying around. Those are the original fila grant hills that dropped in 95 with the tag and the box. You dont catch those on the internet that often, if anyone knows where i can still cop some originals at like the auction pm me and i will definitely try my best to purchase them lol.

Im still purchasing the retros though even though they will be different, no hangtags because grant is no longer with fila.

Quote    Reply   

r00m112

Registered Member

#53 [url]

Oct 8 08 1:47 PM

I'm sayin, if you got $400 of money layin around to spend on some kicks, then that's great for you. I don't see why you would pay $400 on a sneaker when the same sneaker is comin out soon for under $100.

Check out my blog at www.YouKnowIGotSoul.com for the latest in REAL RnB and Hip Hop.

Quote    Reply   

SoleWoman

Registered Member

#54 [url]

Oct 8 08 3:27 PM

juschiang wrote:

On a separate subject, Nike NEEDS to retro those Air Adjust Force Mid's

agreed...i cried days and nights for those. no one would by them for me.

damn memories.

Quote    Reply   

Da Future Nike Rep

Registered Member

#56 [url]

Oct 8 08 5:37 PM

I feel you room 112, personally i like having the OG models along with the retros even if the colorways are close to identical.
Im a Fila Grant Hill fanatic anyways, its just something that i would prefer to do. Its not for everyone though.

I sort of wish that Grant was still with Fila so that the retros could have that HILL inside the tongue of the shoe again.
I miss the nineties!

Quote    Reply   

Mangudai954

Registered Member

#58 [url]

Oct 8 08 9:04 PM

Pharrellaka4real wrote:
They need to bring back the Grant Hill 3's while there @ it (SO image)...I rocked them in the 3rd grade FTW image

2 pairs of each color..

Slow drag em' yea this is how you go platinum

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help