Remove this ad

ali23

Registered Member

Lead

Sep 25 08 6:22 PM

Tags : :

Saw this on the bay...not my auctions... thought I would share... sorry if posted:

TEAM AM FAM

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

n1ke drawer

Registered Member

#5 [url]

Sep 25 08 6:49 PM

these are the "holiday" structures....read it somewhere on the net....supposedly they should come out on the obvious this year or even sooner if they are on the bay already....I might consider...

TEAMAMFAM
x
TEAM STUY (n1ke drawer | proFRESH | quWESTlove | widmarkLESnyc)

Quote    Reply   

s dubl

#6 [url]

Sep 25 08 7:04 PM

Ehhh....too much purple and pink for me to wear. Looks nice for a ladies shoe though.

TEAMlateNIGHTxJUMPMANLOYALIST
i'll stay up and wait for the next release....why not? i'm up anyway

Quote    Reply   

LilAIPHI

Registered Member

#8 [url]

Sep 25 08 7:13 PM

OK guys heres what i can tell you:
1. These are an indie release just like the original color-black toe air structures
2. Holiday 08 means simply they will be dropping anywhere from now til december, i am waiting for our rep to give us an exact date...
3. Incase you forget what an indie account is, its any store that has now dubbed a "sportswear" account, go to www.nikesportswear.com and go to store finder, type in your city and it will tell you the closest stores that would carry these and other indie products.
4. Lastly if you all remember with the black toe/infrared structures, me and the CabDv store hooked over 120 people up on NT, and there is a decent but NOT certain chance we will do this again on this release, i will put the word out if we are going to do massive orders on these again for retail + shipping, again dont flood the post with buy sell trade posts, i will just update the post with all new always valid information straight from our nike reps to help the community aquire these if they desire.

thanks,
-Drew

Quote    Reply   

xxSC Trojanxx

Registered Member

#12 [url]

Sep 25 08 7:42 PM

LilAIPHI wrote:
OK guys heres what i can tell you:
1. These are an indie release just like the original color-black toe air structures
2. Holiday 08 means simply they will be dropping anywhere from now til december, i am waiting for our rep to give us an exact date...
3. Incase you forget what an indie account is, its any store that has now dubbed a "sportswear" account, go to www.nikesportswear.com and go to store finder, type in your city and it will tell you the closest stores that would carry these and other indie products.
4. Lastly if you all remember with the black toe/infrared structures, me and the CabDv store hooked over 120 people up on NT, and there is a decent but NOT certain chance we will do this again on this release, i will put the word out if we are going to do massive orders on these again for retail + shipping, again dont flood the post with buy sell trade posts, i will just update the post with all new always valid information straight from our nike reps to help the community aquire these if they desire.

thanks,
-Drew
Thanks Drew. By any chance, do you when the black with blue ones are coming out? I seen a Nike employee with a pair on at the Nike Sportswear store in Hollywood. Asked em about them and they said that they got em for free but that UNDFT had gotten them. They were all sold out by then though. These are the ones I'm referring to:
imageimage

Quote    Reply   

j o 19

Registered Member

#14 [url]

Sep 25 08 8:22 PM

STRUCTURES ARE ABOUT TO GET TREATED LIKE THE 2006 180'S...I WOULDNT BE SURPRISED TO SEE AN "EASTER STRUCTURE" COME APRIL...

HALF CENTS, RETROS, 45 SHIPPED SZ 10.5-11
http://niketalk.com/topic/340735

Quote    Reply   

LilAIPHI

Registered Member

#16 [url]

Sep 25 08 8:58 PM

SC^ the last time i checked the future orders sheets, these 2 structures were scheduled to drop around the same time, sometimes the stores with the highest grade accounts, like undftd. alife, huf, nort, bodega, tend to get their products a bit earlier, due to their value of hype by hitting those stores first, we got lucky and had structures before anyone in the USA but 2nd was alife, usually when they hit the big name spots, it takes anywhere from 1-3 weeks to show up at most of the rest. Here in philly, no one has received either color yet, but then again philly is ALWAYS last on every release-its kind of annoying... the most diverse part about this release, besides reverting back to og or og-esque colors not crap like the brown and pinks etc. is that they used suede(again) and the netted mesh toebox-similiar to the one used on the air stabs a little while back.
thanks,
-Drew

Quote    Reply   

jd3772000

Registered Member

#19 [url]

Sep 25 08 9:34 PM

xxSC Trojanxx wrote:
Thanks Drew. By any chance, do you when the black with blue ones are coming out? I seen a Nike employee with a pair on at the Nike Sportswear store in Hollywood. Asked em about them and they said that they got em for free but that UNDFT had gotten them. They were all sold out by then though. These are the ones I'm referring to:
imageimage

NT FAM
"NT is like a big family. Dudes always clown on each other..but when an outsider tries to clown on one of the family members, the nonsense stops and all eyes are focused on the outsider." - wj4

THUNDER & LIGHTNING PACK SZ 13

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help