Remove this ad

shoediniDC.niketalk

Registered Member

#141 [url]

Oct 14 09 5:58 PM

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://shop.ebay.com/yomommalikesit/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

Ds DMP size 12 and other DS HEAT--- Size 11.5-13 ebay-- Control the thoughts before they become words, control the words before they become actions, control the actions before they become destiny.
It's never too late to become what you might have been.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

abernja

Registered Member

#150 [url]

Oct 15 09 11:10 PM

rossh123 wrote:
r ur ogs wearable

I'd say yes since they've already almost all of them been used.

Every new NT'er should be required to view this post before they start yackin' at the mouth saying that Yeezy's are the best shoes ever made crap. Take a walk through the history books young fellas.

WANTED: Sz 11 - Hoop Pack Penny 1, Chicago Penny 1, HOA AM 1/87, Zoom Spiridon, Zoom Talaria

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Phlash.niketalk

Registered Member

#155 [url]

Nov 5 09 12:09 AM

WOW, the whole time i was like this collection is sick, and i kept thinking it would be over soon, 5 mins later i finished looking at everything.

best collection ive seen here since it wasnt just jordans

Quote    Reply   

Bombbiggidyphil

Registered Member

#156 [url]

Nov 5 09 6:08 AM

abernja wrote:
Every new NT'er should be required to view this post before they start yackin' at the mouth saying that Yeezy's are the best shoes ever made crap. Take a walk through the history books young fellas.
yup

damn nice collection....so many classics. I need another pair of t bugs.....damn near impossible to find.

TEAM MARVEL - GREY HULK
They call me Mr. Fixit

Quote    Reply   

#160 [url]

Nov 9 09 6:49 AM

, dope collection , crazy amounts of heat and you couldnt get a decent camera j/p

J
U M P M A N L O Y A L I
ST No. 77

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help