Remove this ad

bruza.niketalk

Registered Member

#461 [url]

Aug 8 11 11:13 AM

MarcMac360 wrote:
hollywoodjose wrote:
Marysville still had lots.of coughdrop foams but not much else. Had some lebron 8 triple black sz 9& under
FSR? Im looking for an 11.

I was just up there last weekend.  I think 10.5/ 11 was the biggest. 

TEAM DIRTY
Cause we get them Dirty deals
member #3; Gotta love that Peanut Butter Interior

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Diego1984

Registered Member

#462 [url]

Aug 19 11 12:24 AM

Can I get a centralia update please! Heading up there Sunday!

Team Purenchecuaro
RefsNT:Daaznfella,Retromj17,DrjayIV,Frijosneaker,Hotmista2,GreatestGoliath,Erirey89,NikeMax,collektorp,jmizzo,play2much2004,Wallace4Mvp,rayray3thousand
corn89,Eciaccord,mytton,kcmochris,sick023,Skizzel23,IcharlesI,bigj505,Jaywalkn23,K20Lee,rck2sactown,luckybomb1346,tmjr4193,RoanyB,Maxtempo96,BigShake,
Hoopsboy,Busa1300,Justhotkicks,hollywoodjose,donttalkitlivit,
RaptorNation,jsmooth504,zidane4661,scottiepimpin33,kthsole,xCautioNx,Doessing92,dalisto,joeysole

Quote    Reply   

techmen31

Registered Member

#464 [url]

Aug 28 11 11:09 AM

Woodburn has Black/White/Infared Spizikes for $99 and Black/Green 2011s for $119

Didnt see much else.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>MODERATOR<
We Never Sleep...Unless There's School Tomorrow

Quote    Reply   

#466 [url]

Aug 31 11 12:06 PM

Heading to Seattle Premium today. I'll let you guys know what's going on up there.

Hometown: 206
Teams: Sounders and SuperSonics
Shoe Size: 13
Grail(s): Varying
Dislikes: Everything before I like it

Quote    Reply   

#467 [url]

Sep 1 11 2:49 AM

Alrighttttttty.

Elite socks - Quite a few colors, retail pricing, and only saw XL sizes (not a problem for me, but for you little footers...)

Nike Pro - Plenty of tops and bottoms for 30% off, grabbed a couple fitted tees. Saw a bunch of the padded bottoms on sales rack for $30.00. In sizes too!

Shoes..... Don't want to talk about it, haha. Not much worth talking about. Got my hyperfuse lows for $48 bucks and that's all I needed. Even my end of the hash wall- nothing much to write home about. Saw a couple black/black LeBron 8 V1s in size 8-9. The Jordan XI IEs that I returned went up on the wall within 15 minutes... Still charging retail with the box top cut off

Tons of soccer gear around, would have loved to pick up a Barca alternate top but couldn't justify dropping the funds. If you're into golf, or just golf shirts, there were a ton of sizes and colors, largely in summer tones (surprise).

Any other specific questions, feel free to ask and I'll see if I remember anything, haha.

Hometown: 206
Teams: Sounders and SuperSonics
Shoe Size: 13
Grail(s): Varying
Dislikes: Everything before I like it

Quote    Reply   

#468 [url]

Sep 5 11 1:46 AM

Just came back from Woodburn and Seattle. Holy crap there were a lot of people.

Woodburn: Nothing much there, coughdrops sizes 10+, some kobe V's, spizikes.

Seattle: Penny II, 1/2 cent's, couple of lebrons...

Quote    Reply   

hollywoodjose

Registered Member

#476 [url]

Jan 7 12 11:26 PM

^depends on what you're looking for, i've found lots of lebrons at nike outlets (marysville, Mt. Vernon & North Bend) and you can find some good clothes sometimes but never really see any jordans or kobes , dont see many AF1s that I like or anything else, but i pretty much only buy kobes, jordans and lebrons. I had to talk myself out of the AF1 Foamposites for 100$ that they had at marysville cause i'd alrleady got the vet day lebron 8s and the bred lebron 8s and a whole bunch of other stuff lol.

Quote    Reply   

#477 [url]

Feb 25 12 8:33 PM

I've only been to the north bend factory store and they've got some great shoes there. Nothing super exclusive, things like flightposite 2's in gold and black for 60$. Those are the ones i can remember, i wasnt a big sneakerhead last time i went!

Quote    Reply   

Cymbolic

#480 [url]

Mar 12 12 12:41 AM

Anybody been out to north bend or Seattle premium lately? Anything decent?

@cemsema
soundcloud.com/cym

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help