Remove this ad

rsdplaya.niketalk

Registered Member

Lead

Sep 6 08 8:17 PM

Tags : :

So my bro keeps talkin about these shoes he had back in the day. Like 5th grade, so that would be like 95 or around there.

They were Fila kicks, they had bubbles on the side with the F I L A in each of the bubbles.

I'll throw any of you $5 if you can find me a pic and a ID on em.
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

praxis83

Registered Member

#2 [url]

Sep 10 08 5:32 PM

man, i wish i could help you out...but i know exactly the ones you are talking about. i have a vivid pic in my head right now. i had a pair in the white navy colorway. hottest things in 6th grade.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Sep 10 08 8:17 PM

Heres The Closest Thing I Found, I Searched But I Came Up Short, You Can See The Shoes On The Very Top Of The Pic BTW I Remeber Those, And Were Hot

Hot Kemps Too
My Bad, Was Thinking They Were Hypnosis's At Me

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300265689479&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab%3DSellin Air Jordan 5 Black "23" VVNDS Size 10.5

Last Edited By: JumpMan Jam Sep 13 08 9:19 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

KnockoutNed

Registered Member

#4 [url]

Sep 12 08 11:39 PM

i know exactly what you're talkin about there was like 4 bubbles and it went from big to small and each bubble had a letter.

Team Deuce Deuce And A Bottle Of Orange Juice
..Doing It On The Daily Since 85..

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Sep 13 08 2:03 AM

JumpMan Jam:
Heres The Closest Thing I Found, I Searched But I Came Up Short, You Can See The Shoes On The Very Top Of The Pic BTW I Remeber Those, And Were Hot image

Hot Shaqs Too image image image

Hot Shaqs? Where do you see Shaqs in this picture?

SoCal Sports, LLC has been purchased by Boston Sports, LLC <>< † † ><> 4L 8O 15S16 T23 !42 <>< † † ><> SoCal Sports, LLC has been purchased by Boston Sports, LLC
I hate most people... There are times when I look at people and I see nothing worth liking... I see the worst in people. I don't need to look past seeing them to get all I need. I've built my hatreds up over the years, little by little.
L. A. A N G E L S, L. A. L A K E R S, U K W I L D C A T S, TN T I T A N S, L. A. S P A R K S.
"This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!"
-Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)

Quote    Reply   

jae oh en

Registered Member

#7 [url]

Sep 13 08 4:02 AM

JumpMan Jam wrote:
Heres The Closest Thing I Found, I Searched But I Came Up Short, You Can See The Shoes On The Very Top Of The Pic BTW I Remeber Those, And Were Hot image

Hot Shaqs** Too image image image
**Kemp's

No. It's a cardigan, but thanks for noticing.

Quote    Reply   

NobleKane

Registered Member

#8 [url]

Sep 13 08 5:08 PM

damn i wanna say roundballs, liquids, or rain drops but im not sure...

For Sale brand new Deadstock Nike Lebron 3 birthday pack size 11.5 $200 shipped via paypal payment sent as gift pm me or email at [email protected] if interested. 

Quote    Reply   

Super Producer J

Registered Member

#9 [url]

Sep 13 08 7:20 PM

Man, another reason the 90's were so cool was that these brands were putting out funky and fresh sneakers (yes, I said funky). Just look at that picture.

T
E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S

Real Recognize Real

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Sep 13 08 9:20 PM

My Bad, Was Thinking They Were Shaqnosis's At Me

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300265689479&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab%3DSellin Air Jordan 5 Black "23" VVNDS Size 10.5

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

rsdplaya.niketalk

Registered Member

#11 [url]

Sep 21 08 1:00 AM

praxis83 wrote:
man, i wish i could help you out...but i know exactly the ones you are talking about. i have a vivid pic in my head right now. i had a pair in the white navy colorway. hottest things in 6th grade.
yep, that's exactly what they looked like.

sorry, i didn't check this thread after a day of no responses.

offer is still on the table if anybody can find a pic.

Quote    Reply   

CIDMAN911

Registered Member

#12 [url]

Sep 21 08 10:57 AM

Everybody and they moms had a pair. Hmmm. I'll check my yearbok from Middle school.

Fila's were kinda on point up until 96...the last ill pairs to me was StackHouse 2's & GH3's..
image image

~ Team Marvel ~
...Who Do You Trust?...

Quote    Reply   

CIDMAN911

Registered Member

#13 [url]

Sep 21 08 11:15 AM

LOL...anyone remember these?

There was this other horrible pair made almost entirely outta plastic....Like Espos...But really high cut with a strap like the Vandals. image image image

~ Team Marvel ~
...Who Do You Trust?...

Quote    Reply   

throwbackmike23

Registered Member

#14 [url]

Sep 21 08 4:35 PM

filas were so sick back in the day stackhouse fell off...hill got injured and fila went down the drain

Trades I Am Looking For: sz 10-10.5
Big Apple Lebron VI - Lebron South Beach - Lebron All Star VII , VIII ,
Nike Yeezy any colorway, Kanye LV Don , LV Jaspers

Quote    Reply   

dcortes23

Registered Member

#15 [url]

Sep 21 08 5:21 PM

yea I need a pair of the grant hill fila's!!

WANT TO BUY:
Nike Air Yeezy Black/Pink sz. 9 Local meet up seattle/tacoma
Nike Air Trainer 1 P.E Manny Pacquiao Lights Out Pack.

Quote    Reply   

Black Racer X

Registered Member

#18 [url]

Sep 23 08 10:08 PM

CIDMAN911 wrote:
LOL...anyone remember these?

There was this other horrible pair made almost entirely outta plastic....Like Espos...But really high cut with a strap like the Vandals. image image image

Fila needs to retro these in the White/Black/Purple colorway. Its incredibly hard to find pictures of old Filas. I had thse filas that had the jagged arrow going along the side and they had the old school Mavaricks colors those shoes were soooo sick.

Show boatin' with Rugers

Quote    Reply   

BKazK.niketalk

#20 [url]

Oct 5 08 12:09 PM

Haha good work, man

"Of course, the Bob Loblaw Law Blog."

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help