Remove this ad

windycity58.niketalk

Registered Member

#21 [url]

Aug 23 08 12:47 PM

ro22ss wrote:
OG Carmine 6's

Neat job on those 6's + black cement 3's
I started it real simple with the 94 retro 2 [the 1st retro of the 2's ]was my first pair to restore / i went through hell trying to glue bacl the sole and the toebox area lol but i did bought and 20.19 + 5 for shipping
and have a a value of over 180image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

23NoKaOi

Registered Member

#32 [url]

Sep 12 08 3:52 AM

Nice job everyone. Hey does anyone know how to reverse the yellow on plastic heels? Like on 2's or 3's?

WANTED!!!! ZOOM KD II, III, IV TEXAS SZ 11, ZOOM KD III "REDSKINS" SZ 11, LeBRON 6 BLK/RED (1ST CW) SZ 11, LeBRON 8 PS BLK/RED SZ 11. PREFER DS BUT COULD BE WORN,
JUST NO BEATERS OR SHOES THAT HAVE BEEN HOOPED IN. IF YOU HAVE ANY FOR SALE PM ME!!! PAYPAL READY!!!

Quote    Reply   

GOAT23.niketalk

Registered Member

#36 [url]

Sep 15 08 4:15 PM

Some very nice restorations here.

“I know there will be pressure on me to stay. But that will be my opportunity to tell people why I played the game. It’s never been for money and it’s never been for cheers. If you don’t believe me, then just watch. And take a good look, because one minute I’ll be there and the next I’ll be gone.”

Michael Jordan

Quote    Reply   

teabone13

#40 [url]

Sep 15 08 8:19 PM

very nice job fellas image

for those that used paints, what kind of paint do you recommend? do you use different paint for the foam/sole parts vs. the leather?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help