Remove this ad

windycity58.niketalk

Registered Member

Lead

Aug 21 08 5:39 PM

Tags : :

Like it says above , post your restorations here .........

Laney V's straight from Ebay / and repainted white .
Bought a wile back for 33.89 + shipping with major scuffs , know all i need is to seaglow them and paint netting a bit .

I finally got the seaglow and im gonna start up on it soon. Sorry didnt cross my mind to post before pics all scuffed up but still after seaglow + netting painting and protectors it will =image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

NikeMax

Registered Member

#5 [url]

Aug 22 08 2:32 AM

Dude-V's are mad easy to seaglow. Just apply and let them sit in the sun for about an hour. They will be clear

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

Quote    Reply   

WillAPeer.niketalk

Registered Member

#7 [url]

Aug 22 08 1:39 PM

i needa try somethin like this. both look like they came out better than before i bet

Now i step through the door in the flyest pair of dunks// Quit lyin you aint seen these at footlocker chump, and i aint about to argue shoe game with you punks who dont know Air Jordans from some Reebok Pumps// And outta 23, 13 was the hottest! If its rare and it goes on your foot than I GOT IT// WTB: Iverson's Answer 1's any colorway sz 10

Quote    Reply   

3thaman

Registered Member

#8 [url]

Aug 22 08 2:32 PM

Bought for $55 sold for $305 shipped.

AFTER

That's them on the front left with the other 2 I've restored.

I love 3's!image

The Jordan forum should just be directly linked to the outlet update post, that's were everything ends up anyway.

Quote    Reply   

andyMR3

Registered Member

#10 [url]

Aug 22 08 5:15 PM

not bad at all

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

windycity58.niketalk

Registered Member

#11 [url]

Aug 22 08 5:57 PM

NikeMax wrote:
Dude-V's are mad easy to seaglow. Just apply and let them sit in the sun for about an hour. They will be clear

I didnt say i dont know how to seaglow . I ment I need to let the paint dry a pit and add protector coat +Today is first day of seaglow they look ok maybe just another coat later /tomarrow and then ill just apply soap and brush for traction + paint a lil bit of the netting maybe 50% of the netting so it can have a vintage look imageimageimageimage

Quote    Reply   

DublBagn

Registered Member

#13 [url]

Aug 22 08 11:08 PM

3thaman wrote:
how do you do that??? I have always wondered...my restorations always go horrible at best.....can you give me some tips??? I just want to restore 1 pair for me to wear...you can do every other pair in the world for all i care....i just need to bring one 11.5 back to life...

****FOR SALE***Olympic 6's sz 10 - 12...Saucony BushWacker GRID 9000 sz9 - 12...Wiz x MITA New Balance 1700 sz 11
...Wanted ALL OG color 3's & 1's

Quote    Reply   

LuvKix07

Registered Member

#14 [url]

Aug 23 08 12:03 AM

^^^^ Nice restores guys. I'm thinking about trying to pick up some beaters or OG's to restore just as a little project. Thanks for the inspiration.

My Collection

"The shoe game is my life. It demands loyalty and responsibility, and it gives me back fulfillment and peace."

Quote    Reply   

ro22ss

Registered Member

#17 [url]

Aug 23 08 4:04 AM

Back in the day (1999/2000) I used to buy old beat down jordans and restore them the best I knew how and then resell them on ebay. Helped pay for my tuition doing restorations.

1994 Black Retro 3

OG 1988 White 3's

These turned out a bit rough, but my skills and materials were limited in the beginning.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help