Remove this ad

icecold1980

Registered Member

#161 [url]

Aug 19 08 4:40 PM

theprocessofbelief wrote:
Agreed, show us proof.

IF* this did actually happen, the only thing I can think of is someone pulled a fast-one on Eastbay, returned fakes for a refund, and Eastbay didn't catch it.

Eastbay/Footlocker is about as reputable as they come...

agreed this is the only way i could see this happening and that in itself is a major stretch. BUT if it is true eastbay is so customer freindly i would think they would refund ya no problem. if its true that is.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#163 [url]

Aug 19 08 6:21 PM

JRose opened it again ask him...with quality control the way it is today in ANY major operation I'm not at all surprised about this one little bit. I've seen and heard firsthand from employees who know the difference that their MANAGERS have let individuals return fakes for both cash bacc and exchanges for authentic pair...the footwear industry should ONLY hire certified NikeTalk members and these instances would be a thing of the past image

EVERYDAY ABOVE GROUND IS A GOOD DAY...

SCREWED UP SOLDIER FOR LIFE...

GOD BLESS THE DEAD...

F/S/T AJ 11 Retro Concords Size 10.5 AND AJ 11 Retro Cool Grey (mids) Size 11... PM for pics

Quote    Reply   
Quote    Reply   

windycity58.niketalk

Registered Member

#166 [url]

Aug 21 08 9:20 PM

Bwood56 wrote:
hey im not trying to grave dig a topic.. but these shoes were a size 12... and eastbay juuust got a whole bunch of older jays n size 12 just recently .. maybe the person realized they got lucky, and is trying it again ..
Thats rite. That just shows us how far they are willing to go to save a couple of bucks image

Quote    Reply   

xbiker47.niketalk

Registered Member

#167 [url]

Aug 21 08 9:26 PM

RetroSniper wrote:
JRose opened it again ask him...with quality control the way it is today in ANY major operation I'm not at all surprised about this one little bit. I've seen and heard firsthand from employees who know the difference that their MANAGERS have let individuals return fakes for both cash bacc and exchanges for authentic pair...the footwear industry should ONLY hire certified NikeTalk members and these instances would be a thing of the past image
very good idea

Quote    Reply   

dumbout227.niketalk

Registered Member

#168 [url]

Aug 22 08 12:00 AM

Bwood56 wrote:
hey im not trying to grave dig a topic.. but these shoes were a size 12... and eastbay juuust got a whole bunch of older jays n size 12 just recently .. maybe the person realized they got lucky, and is trying it again ..

I think your right actually, i saw all these size 12 too but eastbay doesn't allow you to add them to your shopping cart

Quote    Reply   

#169 [url]

Aug 22 08 12:03 AM

dumbout227 wrote:
Bwood56 wrote:

I think your right actually, i saw all these size 12 too but eastbay doesn't allow you to add them to your shopping cart

thats becuase there sold out

Quote    Reply   

i love 3M

#170 [url]

Aug 22 08 1:20 AM

i feel for you at this time of great pain in your life.image

“Even when I'm old and grey, I won't be able to play it, but I'll still love the game." -MJ

Last Edited By: i love 3M Aug 22 08 1:22 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

XanGelicO

Registered Member

#173 [url]

Aug 22 08 2:55 AM

xretroxkickzx wrote:
if you all remember this has happend once before with a pair of Ice Blue X's a few years back. What happend was someone bought them from Eastbay and returned a fake pair. A few people on here actually bought them and returned them and when they popped up again we were all warned so I have no reason not to believe this one. Some people who handle the returns might not know how to tell the difference between what's fake and what's not so sometimes things like this happen. Sucks either way, just return it, get your money and give people the heads up and move on.

u told the reason~
i dont believe Eastbay would sell fakes... they big enuf to not doing this~
well... good luck for eastbay, thts just sucks for em~
n some ppl who bought fake ones, plz dont do this~ u will get the chain reaction like this~
n it just as bad as selling fakes! same +#$$~wheres yr humanity?!

CPD-Will+ D-Rose1VC15+KB24

Quote    Reply   

TaggPopperNJ.niketalk

Registered Member

#177 [url]

Aug 23 08 1:09 PM

I dont believe you. Eastbay been in the game for a long time, I never heard of something like that happening. dude was probably board and wanted something to post so people can reply to him

Quote    Reply   

#180 [url]

Aug 23 08 2:55 PM

I was going to get the Fire Red V's but their all gone. Hope to the people who their not fake.

TEAM XBOX360
GT: hon
cho168

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help