Thanx 4 sharin AZJORDANS.....

Contribute And Recieve

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

shottyblood.niketalk

Registered Member

#122 [url]

Aug 17 08 5:37 PM

Finally another victim! They didn't believe me either but now the scam's been exposed!

I ordered Titanium 23s and they sent me a cup of milk in an ultimate fudge box $!%

I feel so sorry for you man, I know your pain.

TEAMTEAM
Its what's inside that counts.

Quote    Reply   

jepeh21.niketalk

Registered Member

#124 [url]

Aug 17 08 6:18 PM

its not impossible that it could happen, its called human error, and i just don't see any reason why this guy would make up a story on getting fakes, too much hassle imo, anyway hope you got your problem resolved bro, i have bought a lot of stuff from eastbay and whenever i encounter problems, the customer service have been very good in my experience

Quote    Reply   

DownyBoy

Registered Member

#127 [url]

Aug 18 08 11:44 AM

wow, the ignorance of NTers nowadays is unbelieveable. please read the thread before you reply!

speak softly and carry a big stick -Roosevelt
variety is the spice of life

Quote    Reply   

#128 [url]

Aug 18 08 11:57 AM

I wonder how many of NTERs have gotten the one week ban for accusing th eposter of being a lair?...lol
image shoulda read the ENTIRE post

Think east bay should do a better job with there monitoring. I mean yea the employees humans (i hope), but they do get billions of sales for trusting buyers....can we get a little sumtin in return?

I'm Not Positive.....I'm Definite

GamerTag: Da1UEnvy

Quote    Reply   

Twinsnyc

Registered Member

#132 [url]

Aug 18 08 1:45 PM

"i would have filed a class action law suit as well. u could have really brought the money to ur paypal account "

Some of you are so dumb, Eastbay did not do it on purpose, some lame returned fakes and it got through the system. Stop saying its against the law, eastbay did not intentionally sell fakes you big dummies. Thats why most people are tired of the 15 year olds on this site, their just lame.

Quote    Reply   

rsdplaya.niketalk

Registered Member

#134 [url]

Aug 18 08 1:51 PM

shottyblood wrote:
rsdplaya wrote:
well hey, $49 for some fake XIII's. Great deal!

Applaud your optimism but fakes cost $20-$35

c'mon man, i'm tryin to make the OP feel a lil better here image

Quote    Reply   

takeflightlikemike

Registered Member

#137 [url]

Aug 18 08 8:05 PM

I'm reopening this. You people keep your replies on topic. Any of the "you're lying", "that's BS", or anything deemed similar will be subjected to a one week ban.

JR5
Just wondering Mr. Rose... How many ONE WEEK BANS have been doled out???

Ray Allen Player Exclusive Retro Air Jordan VIII Home & Away Set FOR SALE on eBay!!!

Home Pair: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160450918757&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
Away Pair: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160450919077&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Quote    Reply   

JordansRMyCrack

Registered Member

#138 [url]

Aug 18 08 8:07 PM

WOW! Thanks for sharing your story and, even more importantly, showing proof of it. That situation could happen, but I'm sure it's a very small percentage of a chance. You were just unlucky.

Eastbay's Fix ?????? Well, man, that really sux ........... you really didn't get much in return for your inconvenience, disappointment, and shaken confidence! But I'd try for more of a reimbursement than free shipping (expected), refund (expected), and a MEASLY 20% off coupon that you can get online anytime (usually). If that was their offer to me, I would feel short-changed--ESP since you have years and "pages" of history with them. Seriously, if EastBay treats their most valued customers like that when they screw something up (and to you naysayers, EastBay IS AT FAULT!!!), then I'm not sure if I want to keep continuing my business with them. SMH @ EastBay .........

At the very least, it makes me much more apprehensive about MY future purchases with them.

retro Jordans are no longer my addiction; they are my occasional fix
~JRMC~

Quote    Reply   

Mikkol109

Registered Member

#139 [url]

Aug 18 08 8:13 PM

shottyblood wrote:
AI39theanswer wrote:
out of all things to lie about why this?
you probably mean ebay haha .
You'd know about eBay scams huh Mr. Selling iTunes 3.99 http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZnaumgold

lol people buy it... let the man do his hussle! Thats a great idea, im going to start too! jk..

Quote    Reply   

SacTycoon.niketalk

Registered Member

#140 [url]

Aug 18 08 10:24 PM

i did see those on eastbay the other day.
lucky they were sold out before i ordered them

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help