Remove this ad

XanGelicO

Registered Member

#102 [url]

Aug 16 08 3:07 PM

i saw the proof now~
thts pretty amazing~
hmm, is tht their mistakes?
well i think u better only order their new stuff, not the back-order old stuff like these wheat 13s... it is like 3years ago?!
hmm...

CPD-Will+ D-Rose1VC15+KB24

Quote    Reply   

FIREPOWER23.niketalk

Registered Member

#103 [url]

Aug 16 08 4:39 PM

RICO7JT wrote:
If this do so happen ... It had to happen from an employee that had to switch them out .

^^Definitely, Eastbay do not sell fakes. But if someone ordered a pair of 12.5's and then returned the "13's" instead, then someone from Eastbay must....MUST!.. have opened the box and saw the "13's"! As has been said, not everyone at Eastbay is a sneakerhead but they must have some knowledge of the jordan line to know the difference between the 12.5 & 13s or else they would just have been relisted as 12.5's! I do not disbelieve the OP for a minute, look at the proof! My theory is maybe a "temp" warehouse staff? I dunno......The only other thing that bugs me is why such a low price if they thought they were selling genuine 13's?...$49!!!!....for 13's?? come on! This certainly is a riddle, someone needs to call BATMAN!!!!

Quote    Reply   

RetroJTino

Registered Member

#104 [url]

Aug 16 08 5:19 PM

Well the proof's in the puddin'. That's terrible. Sorry u had to deal wit such BS. image

T E A M L A K E R S
1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002,2009...

Quote    Reply   

#106 [url]

Aug 16 08 6:43 PM

I also stand corrected, he had proof of purchase etc... But, it probably won't happen again, well I hope it won't happen again.

TEAM XBOX360
GT: hon
cho168

Quote    Reply   

darren1967

Registered Member

#107 [url]

Aug 16 08 6:56 PM

thank Jrose for reopening thids thread. see you guys jumped on this guy and accused him of being a liar and what not. then he poduced the reciept and shut you all up. i once got an 11 and a 11.5 in the same box. it was the og bred xi's one shoe was a 11 and the other was an 11.5. i just kept them it was n't that big of a deal but it was still strange.

Your Signature ... SELLING MY DS J COLLECTION
ATTENTION I HAVE 100% DS AIR JORDANS FOR SALE. they are sz 11-11.5 with a couple of sz 12's in the mix. they are all 100% real. NO FAKES ! you can see them on my myspace page in a slide show or on nike talk in the sneaker showcase under darren1967's ds collection>http://www.myspace.com/airjordancollector

Quote    Reply   

courtking01

Registered Member

#110 [url]

Aug 16 08 10:26 PM

I guess thats the only way u get XIIIs for $50

Jumpman Kix R All I Need 4 My Fix

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#115 [url]

Aug 17 08 3:34 PM

ducktales

im just playing fam.

thats some bs you got fakes from eastbay, but only a 20% discount? would of pushed for more, seeing as you can get 20% off at any given time using some discount codes.

Quote    Reply   

DreSlay.niketalk

Registered Member

#116 [url]

Aug 17 08 3:47 PM

azjordans wrote:
Update:

Hey guys, thanks to the some of you who saw those shoes on Eastbay last week. I spoke with Eastbay yesterday and they have refunded the shipping already and gave me a 20% off coupon. The shoes did go back yesterday also. Here are the pictures of the receipt and box, which by the way wasn't even a XIII box it was a 12.5 low box. I am sure they didn't do this on purpose. Someone probably returned these in the box and has the 12.5's on right now.image

He Just proved all you guys wrong! Please learn to read all the pages in the future before posting. thanks!

((I got ya back buddy lol!)

TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
Member#48- DreSlay [Looking for purple Avengers 11.5-12 PM me]
Gwinnett County

Quote    Reply   

#117 [url]

Aug 17 08 3:52 PM

I'm late on this, but I saw those wheat 13's on Eastbay and tried to buy them as well, it's crazy how they ended up on here and as FAKES. Glad you got everything cleared up though..I'd be f%*&%$ pissed if I got those.. 49.99 for xiii's too good to be true

Quote    Reply   

20Jeff20

Registered Member

#118 [url]

Aug 17 08 4:02 PM

Yo Yo Yo. Ducktales!! Easbay dont sell no fakes. I buyz all my kicks there!!! You lyin. Show some Proof! Ducktales.

SMH, lol. It's sad how incompetent people are these days.

Seriously, that's a pretty crazy story, but not hard to believe at all that someone would do that. I always thought people would try to do that, but at least put fakes of the same shoe they were returning in the box, not a different pair...I guess eastbay needs to step up their checking process when processing returns. That should definitely be a red flag, cause you know whoever got away with that is telling all his friends.

The only other thing that bugs me is why such a low price if they thought they were selling genuine 13's?...$49!!!!....for 13's??
That should not bug you. They don't create their prices based on what a shoe is "worth", it all has to do with how long a product has been in their system, of course if a shoe was that old and still in stock it would be marked that low. If a random pair of Concords came up in their stock room and they put them back in the system they'd probably be $19.99. They weren't saying, "Oh snap guys we got a pair of fake 13's, lets unload them on some sucker for $49.99 like you were implying. It all comes down to a dishonest customer returning a fake pair of shoes, someone processing the return, then probably someone else realizing they were not the pair of shoes marked on the box. They found out what the shoe was, not knowing they were fakes, and marked them with what they thought was the correct label. I know it's hard for some of you to believe, but not everyone out there is a shoe head and can tell the differences between fake and authentic shoes, even those that work at a warehouse.

Looking for: White/Blue XVII's and White/Blue XVIII's DS size 9-9.5. Let me know if you have either of those available.

[email protected]

Last Edited By: 20Jeff20 Aug 17 08 4:12 PM. Edited 3 times.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help