Aug 15 08 8:27 PM

probably works for finishline or ndc haha

Black Ranger Never Got NO Love

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

iliaden

#43 [url]

Aug 15 08 8:57 PM

Nice that you could return them and get some benefit of it.

I'm happy to hear that but I must say that i am surprised that you got them from Eastbay.

Quote    Reply   

bootleg ed

Registered Member

#44 [url]

Aug 15 08 9:10 PM

Adambomb007 wrote:
i would have filed a class action law suit as well. u could have really brought the money to ur paypal account

...to sue someone you need to have recieved damages.

They're refunding his money, shipping and giving him 20% off a future pair.

do you know what a class action lawsuit is?

WANTED: SPLATTER DUNK LOWS...11.5...i really mean it.

Quote    Reply   

windycity58.niketalk

Registered Member

#47 [url]

Aug 15 08 9:50 PM

Thats mad bogus dude got all theeese people on the spot
but yo you could of gotten more its against there law and law to sell fakes sued them buts over at eastbay or tell t hem u will be taken legal action they will snap ASAP
last i know some dude got a refund for his agua8's which he paird og msrp and they were like badly used he got a 50$ dollergiftcard and 20% on any purchase even on marked down sales

Quote    Reply   

mjmoney23

Registered Member

#49 [url]

Aug 15 08 10:06 PM

i would have filed a class action law suit as well. u could have really brought the money to ur paypal account
You are a perfect example of what is wrong with our country today, people looking to take advantage of an honest mistake. I am sure those shoes were returned by some scumbag who knew what he was doing. I remember some NTer came on here looking for props for doing somethin similar with a pair of white/red XVII a few years back. His stupidity led him to buy a pair of fakes off of ebay and he then bought a real pair from a store, and returned the fakes to the store. The best part is that Niketalk called him out on that. As for the OG poster, that sucks how that happened, I would have been pumped to get that steal, then to see they were fakes would break my heart. Oh well, at least you got free shipping, your money back, and a 20 percent off coupon. I would say that makes up for it.

For Sale - DS  SZ 9.5 AJ XIII RETRO "PLAYOFF"

Quote    Reply   

jaycuzh.niketalk

Registered Member

#50 [url]

Aug 15 08 10:24 PM

i find it hard to believe cuz eastbay would'nt sell fake kicks

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Super Producer J

Registered Member

#52 [url]

Aug 15 08 10:34 PM

windycity58 wrote:
Thats mad bogus dude got all theeese people on the spot
but yo you could of gotten more its against there law and law to sell fakes sued them buts over at eastbay or tell t hem u will be taken legal action they will
snap ASAP
last i know some dude got a refund for his agua8's which he paird og msrp and they were like badly used he got a 50$ dollergiftcard and 20% on any purchase
even on marked down sales

what in the blue hell are you talking about?

T
E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S

Real Recognize Real

Quote    Reply   

Prolific Sole

Registered Member

#56 [url]

Aug 15 08 11:22 PM

Wow...if this really is true, I guess we're not even 100% safe buying shoes anywhere nowadays

For Sale: Jordan Green Bean V sz. 11 VNDS............... WANTED: UNITED WE RISE HYPERDUNK
..............Jordan Black Cat III sz. 10 VNDS....................................SIZE 10

Quote    Reply   

keepEmclean23.niketalk

Registered Member

#59 [url]

Aug 15 08 11:33 PM

this is hard to believe ive been ordering out of eastbay since the OG flint xiii's and still to this day ive never had a problem or issue with my order but it seems like he has valid proof even though the 12.5 box is throwing me off

Last Edited By: keepEmclean23 Aug 15 08 11:38 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

LuvKix07

Registered Member

#60 [url]

Aug 15 08 11:46 PM

WOW!!!!! Thats crazy. Someone pulled an a fast one on them. It's good to hear they took care of you.

My Collection

"The shoe game is my life. It demands loyalty and responsibility, and it gives me back fulfillment and peace."

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help