Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Aug 15 08 5:50 PM

I check eastbay often, and i havent seen XIIIs (except for the CDPs) on there in soooooo long. if you can prove it though, I'd be shocked. either way, sorry to hear about your $49 loss

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

AirPortchy.niketalk

Registered Member

#22 [url]

Aug 15 08 5:53 PM

The closest thing I have ever gotten to being fake is my space jam 11 box says Jordna not Jordan, but I highly doubt any fakes come out of there. Unless some employee wore those to work and switched em with a real pair.

I need a swoosh invite. PM me please! 

"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." MJ

Quote    Reply   

USABasketball08

Registered Member

#23 [url]

Aug 15 08 6:19 PM

Really?

FS/FT: Women's Retro XIII Low Sz. 8.5,Retro II Low Sz. 7,Zoom BB I Sz. 10.5
Kobe I Black Mamba Sz. 10, AF1 Premium S.Bronx CHOZ Sz. 10.5
PM ME FOR OFFERS!Or email USABasketball08@AIM.com

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

Aug 15 08 6:36 PM

GreatestGoliath wrote:
I hate to do this but I'm totally calling ducktales

It is possible. Someone can buy a fake pair and then go to eastbay and buy authentic pair. Send eastbay back the fake pair and keep the authentic for the price of the fakes which would be for about half the price. I believe his story, I saw when those wheat XIII's popped up on eastbay a week ago for $50 and good thing I did not take them.

Quote    Reply   

#27 [url]

Aug 15 08 6:41 PM

If this is true eastbay could seriously be in big trouble, selling fakes is against the law and Im sure if you really wanted to you could get your money back and maybe something extra as selling fakes are illegal

Quote    Reply   

PiNoypi.niketalk

Registered Member

#29 [url]

Aug 15 08 7:10 PM

Paul is a Reseller ph1k85 wrote:
GreatestGoliath wrote:
I hate to do this but I'm totally calling ducktales

It is possible. Someone can buy a fake pair and then go to eastbay and buy authentic pair. Send eastbay back the fake pair and keep the authentic for the price of the fakes which would be for about half the price. I believe his story, I saw when those wheat XIII's popped up on eastbay a week ago for $50 and good thing I did not take them.

Yes this is possible. I personally have never gottne fakes off Eastbay. Always thought of it as a reputable site. Damn, you got be careful of fakes everywhere now it seems like.

Quote    Reply   

KEARSE15.niketalk

Registered Member

#30 [url]

Aug 15 08 7:10 PM

gillden wrote:
image I want to see the receipt.

might have happend, but without the recipt its still ducktales

I spent most of my money on beer, shoes, and women.....the rest of it I wasted.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#31 [url]

Aug 15 08 7:48 PM

yungpyro07 wrote:
"We don't believe you, you need more people" - Jay-Z

roc a fella students of the game we passed the class cuz no one could read you dudes like we do

you must have meant e bay not eastbay bro....gonna need a receipt homie image

Quote    Reply   

p charm

Registered Member

#32 [url]

Aug 15 08 7:52 PM

flatbush147 wrote:
i go on eastbay everyday and i can honestly say i saw those wheat 13's for sale for 49.99 last week. i wanted to get them but they were already gone. so he is telling the truth

interesting

UCONN

Quote    Reply   

azjordans

#36 [url]

Aug 15 08 8:14 PM

Update:

Hey guys, thanks to the some of you who saw those shoes on Eastbay last week. I spoke with Eastbay yesterday and they have refunded the shipping already and gave me a 20% off coupon. The shoes did go back yesterday also. Here are the pictures of the receipt and box, which by the way wasn't even a XIII box it was a 12.5 low box. I am sure they didn't do this on purpose. Someone probably returned these in the box and has the 12.5's on right now.image

When is a hobby an addiction and an addiction a hobby?

Quote    Reply   

#39 [url]

Aug 15 08 8:21 PM

i would have filed a class action law suit as well. u could have really brought the money to ur paypal account

My NT Refs...
Lazy feet, Kirch31, KeVeNMaYnE, mblaf87, t2dae1, tagger126, Itz Thakid, lakersmets49ers(x2), VA380, spenserhawk, And1dre

Quote    Reply   

#40 [url]

Aug 15 08 8:26 PM

That's effin crazy! I think your story about someone returning them sounds likely

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help