Remove this ad

kvsm23vs24.niketalk

Registered Member

#182 [url]

Aug 23 08 4:25 PM

Im new to Jays started in Dec with the 8, can you guys yell me how their fakes so far I have all the packs. In those 13 I just see the horizontal dents or whatever and terrible paint job. Any other info would be great want to be in the look out for fakes. If any one could make a post on each shoe or try to yell fakes would be fantastic. Thanks in advance

Quote    Reply   

MJsirairness

#183 [url]

Apr 17 14 12:15 PM

I've heard of someone that bought a pair of real Jordans from the mall, then bought a knockoff pair from the flea market, returned the fakes to the store in the mall and kept the real ones. Someone I knew from high school witnessed the whole thing through, and it was also 15 to 17 years ago. Back then you could actually buy a pair of Jordans from the mall without having to wait in crazy lines and not even get a pair after they sell out in minutes. My point is this has probably have been going on from just about day 1, but is just 10 times worse now due to the craze over the retro releases. I order all mine online on release day from anyone of the top known suppliers like finishline,footlocker,footaction,or nike. whichever one i get lucky to purchase from 1st before they sell out. This is probably one of the very few ways to guarantee that you can get an authentic pair, because what are the chance that especially on release day that employees would just have fakes on hand to swap out before they ship them out. I think it's a damn shame that a lot of honest hard working true Jordan fans have to worry about spending 200 dollars and possible getting a fake pair. I still do miss the days when I could just go to the mall and get a pair , but those days are long gone. I have a pretty good collection already and I just started getting back into buying Jordans over 2 yrs ago. I could remember the 1st pair I tried to buy on release date from the mall were the cement 4's. This isbefore I knew about all the madness ,and how they sold out instantly . I went during lunch at my job which was a couple of hours after the store opened and they said they were sold out completely. When I asked how many pairs they had he also told me they only had 3 pairs available anyways in my size and they were gone immediately. I think a lot of this knockoff crap has to do with them not putting out enough of the shoe in the 1st place, especialIy in the stores in the malls. I know they've been putting out more lately online and even doing rerelease dates, but they should just make bunches because they are gonna sell regardless.

Quote    Reply   

MJsirairness

#184 [url]

Apr 17 14 12:18 PM

I've heard of someone that bought a pair of real Jordans from the mall, then bought a knockoff pair from the flea market, returned the fakes to the store in the mall and kept the real ones. Someone I knew from high school witnessed the whole thing through, and it was also 15 to 17 years ago. Back then you could actually buy a pair of Jordans from the mall without having to wait in crazy lines and not even get a pair after they sell out in minutes. My point is this has probably have been going on from just about day 1, but is just 10 times worse now due to the craze over the retro releases. I order all mine online on release day from anyone of the top known suppliers like finishline,footlocker,footaction,or nike. whichever one i get lucky to purchase from 1st before they sell out. This is probably one of the very few ways to guarantee that you can get an authentic pair, because what are the chance that especially on release day that employees would just have fakes on hand to swap out before they ship them out. I think it's a damn shame that a lot of honest hard working true Jordan fans have to worry about spending 200 dollars and possible getting a fake pair. I still do miss the days when I could just go to the mall and get a pair , but those days are long gone. I have a pretty good collection already and I just started getting back into buying Jordans over 2 yrs ago. I could remember the 1st pair I tried to buy on release date from the mall were the cement 4's. This isbefore I knew about all the madness ,and how they sold out instantly . I went during lunch at my job which was a couple of hours after the store opened and they said they were sold out completely. When I asked how many pairs they had he also told me they only had 3 pairs available anyways in my size and they were gone immediately. I think a lot of this knockoff crap has to do with them not putting out enough of the shoe in the 1st place, especialIy in the stores in the malls. I know they've been putting out more lately online and even doing rerelease dates, but they should just make bunches because they are gonna sell regardless.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help