Remove this ad

an dee 51o

Registered Member

#41 [url]

Mar 13 10 11:51 PM

GTEK wrote:
Its as if your threads are aligned with my thoughts fam......
real @#$^.

Bet you sent him a PM after you saw this thread, too.

(Posting to find this thread later)
Even if I don't agree with a lot of stuff Huey posts, at least the threads are thought-provoking.

ELECTRO ELECTRO ELECTRO   TEAM BURN ONE

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

DAYTONA 5000

Registered Member

#43 [url]

Mar 14 10 12:12 AM

I want to know why they are so armament about them having a public defender.
Dude has the right to an attorney and it is also his right to forfeit that right of an attorney.

The 2nd video that was posted is what struck me the most...
dude in the prison jump suit. To me watching it was almost surreal, the way the judge
brushed him off, especially when the brother was like "....This is my life though we're talking about"

3 condoms. 2 dice. 1 bag of dope.

Quote    Reply   

presumed.niketalk

Registered Member

#45 [url]

Mar 14 10 1:08 AM

Murakush was the First Empire or Imperial Aboriginal Inttra-Nation to Recognize the Fledgling charterd refugee founders of the United States as an Internatinal Commercial Entity in 1786 A.D.. In the beginning of the United States Revolution, in Al Marika's. The Thriteeen united States of America Merchant ships were subject to jurisdiction of the Empirial Murakush(Moorish)Marines and Navy's, while mooring in the Aethiopicus [Atlantis(c] Ocean. At this time, United States envoys tried to obtain protection from European powers, but to no avail, primarily do to their voluntary De-Nationalization from European Nations i.e. Rebellious Refugee Status. On December 20, 1777 c.c.y, the Kingdom of Morocco's(which was a kingdom within the Murakush Empire) Sultan Mohammed III declared that the thirteen united States merchant ships would be under the protection of the sultanate and could thus enjoy safe passage without unreasonable searches and seizures.

Still confused but I'll keep up with this thread.

@YOUNG_VIRGIN
How I know? I got that feeling...

Last Edited By: presumed Mar 14 10 4:31 AM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

JaYzNyAyAlLdAy

Registered Member

#46 [url]

Mar 14 10 2:21 AM

nine point five wrote:
hmm.. so lemme get this straight. dude is getting props, essentially because he's a black man with eloquence and knowledge of the law. or am I missing something?

you're missing something.  why does it automatically have to be because he is black? How often do you see people in a courtroom challenge the jurisdiction, challenge the judge and assert themselves and their rights as well as this?

Quote    Reply   

CallHimAR

Registered Member

#47 [url]

Mar 14 10 2:37 AM

It sounds like they're planning for an inevitable collapse of the American government, yet they only mention minorities as people who would be included in this "commune."

Why such divisiveness among races still? What purpose does it serve?

Team Indie Rock // I Babble

Quote    Reply   

Master Zik.niketalk

Registered Member

#48 [url]

Mar 14 10 3:29 AM

Non negodiable?

Master Zik is A Da GOD. Back from the pits. Risen like Lazarus. xBuddhaBlessx A The Great Destroyer7154 
             Team National Truckers   x Team WolfShi rts   x  TEAM RAW

"Your shirt's too loud......... Take it off"
----------"Its painful how sexy I look in this."     I came out raw, why stop now?

Team Otaku

Quote    Reply   

Mr Kuter

Registered Member

#49 [url]

Mar 14 10 1:38 PM

presumed wrote:
Murakush was the First Empire or Imperial Aboriginal Inttra-Nation to Recognize the Fledgling charterd refugee founders of the United States as an Internatinal Commercial Entity in 1786 A.D.. In the beginning of the United States Revolution, in Al Marika's. The Thriteeen united States of America Merchant ships were subject to jurisdiction of the Empirial Murakush(Moorish)Marines and Navy's, while mooring in the Aethiopicus [Atlantis(c] Ocean. At this time, United States envoys tried to obtain protection from European powers, but to no avail, primarily do to their voluntary De-Nationalization from European Nations i.e. Rebellious Refugee Status. On December 20, 1777 c.c.y, the Kingdom of Morocco's(which was a kingdom within the Murakush Empire) Sultan Mohammed III declared that the thirteen united States merchant ships would be under the protection of the sultanate and could thus enjoy safe passage without unreasonable searches and seizures.

Still confused but I'll keep up with this thread.

What book or movie is this information from?

| Gator Nation | http://LivElevated.com |

Quote    Reply   

jerryjones.niketalk

Registered Member

#56 [url]

Mar 14 10 9:27 PM

lol ya she dope but shes prolly someone alotta people wouldn't have expected to be fighting for her and her peoples rights..thats the point i was tryna make..

sometimes it feels like I'm in a past life...or maybe in a future one..

Quote    Reply   

540JFan12

Registered Member

#57 [url]

Mar 14 10 9:43 PM

Reconstruction after the Civil War was as much about rewriting history as it was about rebuilding the land.

Got VA on my back like it's a motherf__in'
Last Name
!

Quote    Reply   

Mr Kuter

Registered Member

#58 [url]

Mar 15 10 3:33 PM

Rita G is very sexy now. Go to 5:10 on the video, she gets off by reading and acquiring knowledge, gotta love that.

| Gator Nation | http://LivElevated.com |

Quote    Reply   

FromThaTown

Registered Member

#59 [url]

Mar 15 10 9:10 PM

I was very intrigued by the videos of a confident man, fighting on his own in the court room, but did this really work? I looked over some transcripts of the case, and it said that all the filings with the court were denied. Can this defense of no jurisdiction, beat a murder trial, if you proclaim yourself to be a Moor? Either way, I'm very curious as to how this ended.

An injury to one is an injury to all.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help