Remove this ad

THE FAME.niketalk

Registered Member

#121 [url]

Nov 4 09 9:42 PM

Everyone is down to "fight the corporations" only if they see
material benefits. SMH

"You know you got this fantasy in your head about getting out of the life...and setting the corporate on its ears....
what you gonna do except hustle? Besides Pimpin? You know you really ain't got the stomach for this"

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Kickaddicted

Registered Member

#123 [url]

Nov 4 09 9:47 PM

Went to my local walmart and they only had 2 left. So I copped one today and plan on going back on sat for a price adjustment.

edit:
AF1pops, system w/ no hard drive.

sz.11! True Blue III - $180 Shipped!

Quote    Reply   

memphisboi55

#125 [url]

Nov 4 09 9:56 PM

gusyouout wrote:
Not quite, but yeah. It's a solid deal and I told my sister to get it for me if it's a real deal. No Walmarts near me so I can't do it myself.

WoW, where the hell do you live that there isn't a walmart by you?

Need stuff from NDC under retail???? Shoot me a PM!

Quote    Reply   

Carver.niketalk

Registered Member

#129 [url]

Nov 4 09 10:39 PM

My Xbox just crashed but it was inevitable had it since it released.. don't know which to buy now since I hear the arcade doesn't have the new hardware inside and will likely mess up on me is it true?

Quote    Reply   

SURE LOCK 510.niketalk

Registered Member

#130 [url]

Nov 4 09 11:22 PM

Kickaddicted wrote:
Went to my local walmart and they only had 2 left. So I copped one today and plan on going back on sat for a price adjustment.

edit:
AF1pops, system w/ no hard drive.

so you didnt get the gift card?

GT: Sherlock87

follow sherlock

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

biff lawson

Registered Member

#134 [url]

Nov 5 09 1:08 AM

LDJ wrote:
biff lawson wrote:
RKO2004 wrote:
I have a question. Why do ya'll call people salty if they call out what your doing? Now I can see if dudes was like "I'm about to call walmart management and tell them about this scheme". But if a dude just calls it out for what it is, then why is He salty? I'm not looking for an argument, I just want to know why whoever disagrees with your tactics are salty?

because its annoying when people pass judgment and act like the morality police...I could understand if we were scamming your mom and pop store (i would if i could) but were

just getting over on huge faceless corporations....if you're not involved why come in here and say something

No 1 passed judgement i just stated the rules and how the xbox 360 sale works. And y would i be mad/hating on u, its not like u discovered the lost city of alantis, or figured out how to crack the code of geneva. Its walmart 4 god sakes they like have a cabillion location and the sale offer is all over the internet. It aint like u have some exclusivity. Any1 can get on the deal i was just informing ppl the specifics

word so long as i lie/cheat/steal i'm happy image

been here since 03 and starting over sucks
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
SIZE 13 CHEAP HEAT
http://niketalk.yuku.com/topic/264868

Quote    Reply   

RHYTHMentality

Registered Member

#135 [url]

Nov 5 09 4:50 AM

This sale is a doorbuster sale.

Doorbusters go on sale @ 8:00AM, and it's only for the stock out on the floor.

Doorbusters usually go quick, no matter what it is. They'll do that !@#$ on Tide, it'll still sell out before it hits the afternoon.

Be on your toes if you're looking to snag an Xbox 360 Arcade or two this Saturday.

Mr Jordan04 wrote:
whats so bad about the arcade?
- No hard drive
You're left with 512MB without a hard drive. That'll fill up with your system settings and about 7 - 8 game saves.

- Outdated chipset
Bigger CPU, 1 old heatsink attached in a defected manner. A lot more susceptible to overheating.
Don't know if you care, but also has no backwards compatibility.

The rate of RROD is higher than heart disease. Don't be another statistic.

Get over the free $100 gift card and put down another $100 with the $199.99 for an Elite.

Note: Elites can still get the red rings.

"Starve the ego, feed the soul..." -DJ AM

TEAM LEFTY
[Ya !@#$%^' right, we're special.]

Quote    Reply   

Slaptastic

Registered Member

#136 [url]

Nov 5 09 5:00 AM

So can someone clarify for me? If I go up there this saturday and buy an Xbox360 Arcade, do they apply the 100 dollar thing right then and there so the who thing comes out to a little bit more than $100 or what?

Team BasedGod
"I can't sleep at night, the pain got me open, the pain got me angry, the pain got me smokin'" - Lil B

Quote    Reply   

gusyouout

Registered Member

#137 [url]

Nov 5 09 5:15 AM

Slaptastic wrote:
So can someone clarify for me? If I go up there this saturday and buy an Xbox360 Arcade, do they apply the 100 dollar thing right then and there so the who thing comes out to a little bit more than $100 or what?
You pay $199 and then get a $100 gift card I think. That's why I said not really on the first page. I think the giftcard comes with the purchase and then is used during a future purchase. I wanted it, but have thought about it and decided against it. Not that great if you have to buy a hard drive and HDMI cable for it. I'd rather just spend more and get an elite.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

Quote    Reply   

WavieCrocket.niketalk

Registered Member

#138 [url]

Nov 5 09 9:50 AM

i work at walmart and its official. More info black Friday store will be open 24hours as far as i know sales start at 5 or 6. i need a tv but want space jams. if any1 in bmore let me know 10% off i hold you down

"CHRISSY TOUCHED IT ON THE GLASS"

Quote    Reply   

LeroyTheGreat38

Registered Member

#140 [url]

Nov 5 09 10:24 AM

I just got the red rings too. Too bad I work at 7 on Saturday, maybe I'll have the girl go up there and check it out.

LOS ANGELES
LAKERS

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help