Remove this ad

jrkd

Lead

Mar 16 14 5:22 PM

Tags : :

Hi guys, i am currently a design student.  I've come to my final major project and it happens to be on "The Addiction of Collectors" but more specially on sneakers. I would be really grateful if you could answer some questions for me. "Would you say sneaker collecting is a hobby or addiction? (Explain if you can please)
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Wickett

#1 [url]

Mar 20 14 2:14 PM

jrkd wrote:
Hi guys, i am currently a design student.  I've come to my final major project and it happens to be on "The Addiction of Collectors" but more specially on sneakers. I would be really grateful if you could answer some questions for me. "Would you say sneaker collecting is a hobby or addiction? (Explain if you can please)

You were asked to write a paper on Sneaker Collection Addiction? You have a creative teacher.

Anyway, the way I see it, anything can become an addiction if someone enjoys it and they over indulge in it. Some things hook you more than others, generally products that have a chemical reaction in the body, such as smoking or drugs. There are many types of shopping related addictions, because some people really enjoy shopping and everything about it, so I would say absolutely to your question. There is a such thing as being addicted to shoe shopping. Why? I'm not sure myself, I like sneakers of course, but I can't imagine having to buy them fairly frequently in order to get a "fix". That feeling is beyond me. It's possible someone else on here could give you some better insight, but there's my two cents. 

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help