Remove this ad

MrKaleidoscope

Lead

Oct 7 13 7:02 PM

Tags : :

Say you download off of whateverfreemp3.com. Or maybe you get a few songs from piratebay. Or maybe you are downloading a lot of music and putting it onto CD's. Maybe you end up selling those CD's and making money. At what point have things gone too far?
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Wickett

#2 [url]

Oct 10 13 5:18 PM

It immediately becomes wrong. Downloading a pirated song for free is like walking out of a Best Buy without buying the CD. It's stealing from the artist, plain and simple. If you want something that costs money, you pay for it. There's no excuses or way around it.

The only time I ever downloaded free music from shared accounts was video game stuff that you couldn't find anywhere else.

Quote    Reply   

MrKaleidoscope

#3 [url]

Oct 16 13 10:39 PM

Wickett wrote:
It immediately becomes wrong. Downloading a pirated song for free is like walking out of a Best Buy without buying the CD. It's stealing from the artist, plain and simple. If you want something that costs money, you pay for it. There's no excuses or way around it.

The only time I ever downloaded free music from shared accounts was video game stuff that you couldn't find anywhere else.

I honestly don't give a crap. Those guys make millions, they are never gonna notice a few cents missing while they're driving their lamborghini's everywhere. 

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help