Remove this ad

jumpman cbt2

Registered Member

Lead

Jul 19 12 9:09 AM

Tags : :

I've been around since 2000 at Niketalk and always enjoyed the simple but clean web design.
Now not only the name has changed, but the colors from black/red has turned into the grey/orange (Snipes?)
and the layout might be attracting newcomers with the highlighted topics with pics but overall
I had some issues with the navigation here.
I really don't understand why you need to reboot the whole design when the old one
was good.
And somehow i cannot use the image drag function anymore for posting pics.
So sad smiley: frown
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

2LipsLegit.niketalk

Registered Member

#2 [url]

Jul 19 12 10:15 AM

Honest, I hate it. I didnt realize this was happening til I logged on today and my immediate thought was that I guess I'm done with Niketalk now, even though I spend most of my time in General lately.

2009 Mercedes-Benz SL550 Sport Package for sale - Iridium Silver/Black - Immaculate with 10,300 Miles - PM for Info

Quote    Reply   

BrAdNoN.niketalk

Registered Member

#4 [url]

Jul 19 12 12:11 PM

I was talking to my girl about this yesterday when I saw the switch. Niketalk is not supposed to be visually appealing, that's one of the things that set it apart from SC. It is supposed to be for solid info, buying/selling, etc. All it had to be was easily navigated and easy to read, which it WAS. I could understand (not like, but understand) a switch if it meant taking Niketalk off of yuku, since yuku is awful. But either way, this new name, design, colors, giant topic fonts, etc. is all horrible

Hard Leather ELEPHANT PRINT iPhone 4/4s Cases

$32 SHIPPED or $25 MEETUP PM FOR DETAILS AND PICTURES

Quote    Reply   

rcjbbp1313

Registered Member

#7 [url]

Jul 19 12 2:20 PM

BrAdNoN wrote:
I was talking to my girl about this yesterday when I saw the switch. Niketalk is not supposed to be visually appealing, that's one of the things that set it apart from SC. It is supposed to be for solid info, buying/selling, etc. All it had to be was easily navigated and easy to read, which it WAS. I could understand (not like, but understand) a switch if it meant taking Niketalk off of yuku, since yuku is awful. But either way, this new name, design, colors, giant topic fonts, etc. is all horrible

agreed, the old layout was for anyone new or old to be able to navigate easily but now its confusing, the first time through i ended up in the archives and was like um where am i. lost in a website sucks and now it seems like NT is just trying to look like everyone else. Looking like Subaru now (used to be unique but now looks like everything else)

I wish my grass was EMO....
SO IT WOULD CUT ITSELF

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Jul 19 12 7:27 PM

Now this site doesnt hurt my eyes but its abit weird lol.

Reference: Bouncingboy77, RECOGNIZE GAME.
ISS: riceeeeeeeeee

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#12 [url]

Jul 22 12 10:14 AM

Whoever decided to change website obviously didn't consult any web design, user interface, or user experience experts. Everything sucks from the color combination of elements, to the layout, to the way things are (dis-)organized.

Quote    Reply   

lilmikey23

Registered Member

#15 [url]

Jul 24 12 8:36 PM

Is there any way to go back to the "normal" format, please!, this is crazy, I cant find anything!!!
No im serious this really sucks, we were all use to the old way, it was nice and simple and most important easy to find the info you wanted.
Now all this makes me want to do is hit the X button on the top right corner.....

Quote    Reply   

jumpmanfan1

Registered Member

#16 [url]

Jul 25 12 1:50 PM

The name jus doesn't do the same justice of  a website of this caliber like NikeTalk does

- 'B O-
--N###a I'm Mitchell&Ness, Vintage Flow

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Jul 25 12 2:50 PM

NT HAS MOVED.

EVERYONE, INCLUDING THE ADMINS WHO CREATED THIS SITE, HAVE MOVED TO NIKETALK.COM or NIKETALK.COM/F

MORE INFO HERE:

http://sneakertalk.yuku.c...4/Niketalk-com-has-moved

PM ME FOR ANY FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS.

YUKU STAFF, PLEASE DON'T DELETE MY POST...I'M JUST INFORMING PEOPLE OF WHAT'S GOING ON.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help