Remove this ad

avatar

Peep Game.niketalk

Registered Member

Posts: 14,229

#41 [url]

Jul 17 12 4:01 PM

1Chainz wrote:
If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck, smells like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's a hood vermin in a duck suit.
So there's 1Chainzsmiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
avatar

SFC415.niketalk

Registered Member

Posts: 471

#42 [url]

Jul 17 12 4:12 PM

"Hoodrats" refers to their behavior, not their economic status and living situation. Unable to speak in proper English despite being born here, being loud and abrasive in public, making getting pregnant by age 16 a priority in life,quoting Marylin Monroe, wearing Jordans and fitted caps, listening to Nicki Minaj, Tyga, etc. I know many rich hoodrats as well. Rats come from all colors and backgrounds. When I was in NYC, my senses were overwhelmed by the presence of so many Italian rats. Where I live now, it's mostly Latinas and Indians who make up the rat population.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

ricky409.niketalk

Registered Member

Posts: 4,571

#43 [url]

Jul 17 12 4:32 PM

SFC415 wrote:

"Hoodrats" refers to their behavior, not their economic status and living situation. Unable to speak in proper English despite being born here, being loud and abrasive in public, making getting pregnant by age 16 a priority in life,quoting Marylin Monroe, wearing Jordans and fitted caps, listening to Nicki Minaj, Tyga, etc. I know many rich hoodrats as well. Rats come from all colors and backgrounds. When I was in NYC, my senses were overwhelmed by the presence of so many Italian rats. Where I live now, it's mostly Latinas and Indians who make up the rat population.



I'm on my phone... I need someone to quote this with a GIF with one of the following : lil b cooking, monta Ellis handshake, Lauren hill praising the lord, or the rock clapping ...

Quote    Reply   
avatar

GottaBeEm21

Registered Member

Posts: 996

#46 [url]

Jul 17 12 4:41 PM

ricky409 wrote:
SFC415 wrote:

"Hoodrats" refers to their behavior, not their economic status and living situation. Unable to speak in proper English despite being born here, being loud and abrasive in public, making getting pregnant by age 16 a priority in life,quoting Marylin Monroe, wearing Jordans and fitted caps, listening to Nicki Minaj, Tyga, etc. I know many rich hoodrats as well. Rats come from all colors and backgrounds. When I was in NYC, my senses were overwhelmed by the presence of so many Italian rats. W


here I live now, it's mostly Latinas and Indians who make up the rat population.



I'm on my phone... I need someone to quote this with a GIF with one of the following : lil b cooking, monta Ellis handshake, Lauren hill praising the lord, or the rock clapping ...monta ellis handshake

i got you smiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   

#47 [url]

Jul 17 12 4:46 PM

GottaBeEm21 wrote:
ricky409 wrote:
SFC415 wrote:

"Hoodrats" refers to their behavior, not their economic status and living situation. Unable to speak in proper English despite being born here, being loud and abrasive in public, making getting pregnant by age 16 a priority in life,quoting Marylin Monroe, wearing Jordans and fitted caps, listening to Nicki Minaj, Tyga, etc. I know many rich hoodrats as well. Rats come from all colors and backgrounds. When I was in NYC, my senses were overwhelmed by the presence of so many Italian rats. W


here I live now, it's mostly Latinas and Indians who make up the rat population.



I'm on my phone... I need someone to quote this with a GIF with one of the following : lil b cooking, monta Ellis handshake, Lauren hill praising the lord, or the rock clapping ...monta ellis handshake

i got you smiley: laugh

We got you

Quote    Reply   
avatar

go rilla.niketalk

Registered Member

Posts: 2,354

#48 [url]

Jul 17 12 4:48 PM

Peep Game wrote:
1Chainz wrote:
If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck, smells like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's a hood vermin in a duck suit.
So there's 1Chainzsmiley: laugh


3 months ago

  

Quote    Reply   
avatar

jbpkickz.niketalk

Registered Member

Posts: 1,401

#49 [url]

Jul 17 12 4:57 PM

go rilla wrote:
Peep Game wrote:
1Chainz wrote:
If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck, smells like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's a hood vermin in a duck suit.
So there's 1Chainzsmiley: laugh


3 months ago

  


I miss that 1 chain guy tho, duke was funny

Quote    Reply   
avatar

6 rings MJ

Registered Member

Posts: 14,695

#50 [url]

Jul 17 12 6:54 PM

Why is this thread is back?

Last Edited By: 6 rings MJ Jul 17 12 7:46 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

LuckyP90.niketalk

Registered Member

Posts: 1,766

#52 [url]

Jul 17 12 8:13 PM

I mean it depends on the context. It's pretty rude to just approach random dirty looking girls and call them hoodrats even if they're. It's like calling a fat girl fat. Nothing wrong with the word itself imo. Describes some girls perfectly.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

rice boy 45

Registered Member

Posts: 3,297

#54 [url]

Jul 17 12 9:15 PM

go rilla wrote:
Adrian1221 wrote:
thread bump was a 4/10 at best
he does it very frequently yet says this to someone else
wow you do keep tabs, this was a test.
if you click on the link, I was actually joking. Grin

Quote    Reply   
avatar

FDUB.niketalk

Registered Member

Posts: 598

#55 [url]

Jul 17 12 9:29 PM

Leonidas wrote:
"smell like carry-out" had me smiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: roll
OP, I noticed it too. Theres like 20 something @[email protected]$#% mothers with actual children, on twitter with names like "QUeeN B***tC" and talking about how smacked they are, and how proud they are of theyre baby fathers for beating charges. Its just really sad...

They do smell like carry out..lol. Bur sadly, they are probably the MOST insecure girls you can ever meet.. No lie..

Quote    Reply   
avatar

go rilla.niketalk

Registered Member

Posts: 2,354

#57 [url]

Jul 17 12 10:15 PM

rice boy 45 wrote:
go rilla wrote:
Adrian1221 wrote:
thread bump was a 4/10 at best
he does it very frequently yet says this to someone else
wow you do keep tabs, this was a test.
if you click on the link, I was actually joking. Grin

yet you brought back another old post where your reply was a "smiley: pimp"

Quote    Reply   
avatar

mALiZ.niketalk

Registered User

Posts: 84

#59 [url]

Jul 18 12 12:27 AM

krazy88s wrote:
One can live in a bad neighborhood and not act a person without common sense, dirty etc. So, yes IMO you painted with a broad brush.
This pretty much sums it up. Not all girls from the hood are hoodrats. But on the topic of hoodrats....vvv

Lubu1 wrote:
I'll tell you this much, if you find a hood rat and you got game, show her things she has never seen in her life(I mean them chicks are impressed with freaking cheesecake factory in Arlington) she will want to be with you forever and the box will open up.smiley: pimp YUM. MAMBO BOX.
This is so *%%*$*# true.


Quote    Reply   
avatar

Peep Game.niketalk

Registered Member

Posts: 14,229

#60 [url]

Jul 18 12 12:32 AM

mALiZ wrote:
Lubu1 wrote:

I'll tell you this much, if you find a hood rat and you got game, show her things she has never seen in her life(I mean them chicks are impressed with freaking cheesecake factory in Arlington) she will want to be with you forever and the box will open up.smiley: pimp YUM. MAMBO BOX.
This is so *%%*$*# true.
That 100% truesmiley: laugh Only type of chicks that are more impressed by very little are super country chicks, the ones who think leaving out of Bucktussle Mississippi is like heading to Rome Italy.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help