Remove this ad

an808caucASIAN

Registered Member

#586 [url]

Jul 17 12 6:45 PM

That Orlando colorway looks real good. Big question - is the Penny V is a sportswear or basketball release? That makes all the difference to me. I'd only want these for ball. I'm hoping Nike Bball is behind these.

Quote    Reply   

Brandon3000

Registered Member

#589 [url]

Jul 17 12 7:30 PM

AIR 96st wrote:
you big dummy wrote:

Nike, if you keep lacing dudes like this with exclusives, I will just stick to my Adidas Classics. I love Penny and his Kicks, but this foolery has got to Stop. I know the Hypebeast are making you a lot of Bread, but don't forget about the people that wore Penny's because of the Player, not the people who wore them because its "Hot to wear anything Penny" right now.

I agree.

Quote    Reply   

NikeDealer.niketalk

Registered Member

#590 [url]

Jul 17 12 7:42 PM

Yes these are NSW... but they tried to incorporate them as a performance shoe.

Next... I cant believe some of you guys hate on Wale.. if you dont like his music thats one thing.. but arent communities supposed to support their own?

Wale was a member of NT before his fame and success. Dude was a poster frequently in this and his hometown DC forum until NT and Hometown hate drove the dude away... altho he still peeps NT.

Shouldnt you dudes be happy one of your own "made it" and is doing big things? Regardless if you like how he rocks his kicks or dresses....dude was one of ya'll and by all accounts still is. I suppose you all would hate on your boy if he made it too.

Oh well...to each their own I suppose. When my name hits the Sports Forum in a few weeks I'll expect the same lol

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#596 [url]

Jul 17 12 11:31 PM

NikeDealer wrote:
Yes these are NSW... but they tried to incorporate them as a performance shoe.

Next... I cant believe some of you guys hate on Wale.. if you dont like his music thats one thing.. but arent communities supposed to support their own?

Wale was a member of NT before his fame and success. Dude was a poster frequently in this and his hometown DC forum until NT and Hometown hate drove the dude away... altho he still peeps NT.

Shouldnt you dudes be happy one of your own "made it" and is doing big things? Regardless if you like how he rocks his kicks or dresses....dude was one of ya'll and by all accounts still is. I suppose you all would hate on your boy if he made it too.

Oh well...to each their own I suppose. When my name hits the Sports Forum in a few weeks I'll expect the same lol
QFT

Quote    Reply   

AB Doom

Registered Member

#600 [url]

Jul 26 12 10:18 PM

Copping Orlandos and Dolphins

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help