Remove this ad

juschiang

Registered Member

#622 [url]

Jul 17 12 4:11 PM

EastbayRep wrote:
phnrprman wrote:
Eastbay Rep,

I noticed on the website you have a Wade jersey available for sale. But on the picture it is of a Anthony jersey. What is really for sale an Anthony jersey or a Wade jersey?

Here is the link:

http://www.eastbay.com/pr...%20CART%3A%20MORE%20INFO
The image we have online is incorrect.  I have notified the appropriate personnel about this issue and we should have the image updated later this week.  We do have the Wade jersey in stock.

EastbayRep - Ray
EastbayRep - not sure if it has already been answered but will Eastbay be carrying Authentic Jerseys (and if so, which ones?) and Shorts in BOTH Home and Away colors?

Thanks in advance!

Quote    Reply   

jisgood

#623 [url]

Jul 17 12 4:13 PM

XanGelicO wrote:
does anyone knows where can i get those knee warmer or knee sleeves they are wearing?

the ones CP3 is wearing, very thin not knee pads?
Please help me out if you know anything about those. Thanks!

Yeah those knee sleeves are the deal and I have been on the lookout. They might be exclusive to the team though. Leggings/tights, knee sleeves, and combat variants Any info?

smiley: pimp

Quote    Reply   

Baydestrian408

Registered Member

#624 [url]

Jul 17 12 4:26 PM

^ looks like kd is wearing tights/leggings. But idk if they have Nike logo on both left and right, so they maybe sleeves. Got some long legs tho haha. Been trying to find info on them as well and no info. Even some of the players at the Nike 7 on 7 football had those sleeves.

In need of a HOH, FTL, FNL, etc. Connect!

Extra pairs of USA Elite - L - PM ME

WTB: USA Elite red w/ white stripe - PM ME

sneakpeakboutique.bigcartel.com

Quote    Reply   

k32m

Registered Member

#625 [url]

Jul 17 12 4:34 PM

So are the USA authentic 2 tone shorts ($80) available at all HOH locations? Closest one to me is about an hour away but I really want these. Don't want to make the trip for nothing...

Quote    Reply   

mrfantastic21

Registered Member

#626 [url]

Jul 17 12 4:58 PM

Do the Hyper Elite shorts from FNL run true to size?

FS: DS Jordan XII Playoffs and Obsidians sz 9.5 
DS Jordan XI Low white/red sz 10
email-oreomamba21@gmail.com

Quote    Reply   

andfattoo

Registered Member

#628 [url]

Jul 17 12 5:16 PM

AIRjuhst wrote:
Biggest steal of the year

Dream Team shorts from HoH for $6.28

how long are these?  what sz did you get?

WTB: DS Lebron IX Galaxy sz 11

Quote    Reply   

EastbayRep.niketalk

Registered Member

#629 [url]

Jul 17 12 5:18 PM

juschiang wrote:
EastbayRep wrote:
phnrprman wrote:
Eastbay Rep,

I noticed on the website you have a Wade jersey available for sale. But on the picture it is of a Anthony jersey. What is really for sale an Anthony jersey or a Wade jersey?

Here is the link:

http://www.eastbay.com/pr...%20CART%3A%20MORE%20INFO
The image we have online is incorrect.  I have notified the appropriate personnel about this issue and we should have the image updated later this week.  We do have the Wade jersey in stock.

EastbayRep - Ray
EastbayRep - not sure if it has already been answered but will Eastbay be carrying Authentic Jerseys (and if so, which ones?) and Shorts in BOTH Home and Away colors?

Thanks in advance!
We are not expecting to carry any authentic jerseys or shorts in at this time, sorry.

EastbayRep - Ray

Quote    Reply   

K23J.niketalk

Registered Member

#631 [url]

Jul 17 12 5:28 PM

k32m wrote:
So are the USA authentic 2 tone shorts ($80) available at all HOH locations? Closest one to me is about an hour away but I really want these. Don't want to make the trip for nothing...

so call them and ask them if they have them...smiley: indifferent

Quote    Reply   

#633 [url]

Jul 17 12 6:28 PM

Nike padded knee sleeves should be out for sell in due time, similar to when the elite socks were only being worn by a few nike sponsored university and then trickled down to AAU teams sponsored by Nike and now their everywhere for retail. But outside of the Olympics I remember Kentucky wore them during the college season and JR Smith wore some royal blue ones a few ganes with the Knicks but hopefully they come out sometime, but I have the hexapad knee sleeves from mcdavid and they work fine.

Quote    Reply   

Kicks10123

Registered Member

#634 [url]

Jul 17 12 6:39 PM

QuKtIc wrote:
What happen to the shooting shirt on NBAstore?~
Are you talking about the long sleeve one with the half zipper in the front?!?!?!?  Because I'd also like to know.  I was gonna order that real soon. 

Quote    Reply   

XanGelicO

Registered Member

#635 [url]

Jul 17 12 6:46 PM

jisgood wrote:
XanGelicO wrote:
does anyone knows where can i get those knee warmer or knee sleeves they are wearing?

the ones CP3 is wearing, very thin not knee pads?
Please help me out if you know anything about those. Thanks!

Yeah those knee sleeves are the deal and I have been on the lookout. They might be exclusive to the team though. Leggings/tights, knee sleeves, and combat variants Any info?

smiley: pimp

i still have no clue man...
i mean i don't care about if they are Olympic team edition or not, i just wanted a ordinary ones to wear.
as getting older, just want to have something cover up the knees. With the knees warmer, i feel a lot more comfortable when i play.
i have been using the thinest McDavid knee sleeves for quite a while, but still think those knee sleeves are too thick compare to what I see team USA have on.
Hope nike will make them to public sooner...

CPD-Will+ D-Rose1VC15+KB24

Quote    Reply   

XanGelicO

Registered Member

#636 [url]

Jul 17 12 6:49 PM

eastbay Rep,
Are you guys going to get any Deron Williams USA team jersey in soon?
Looking for his jersey everywhere...

CPD-Will+ D-Rose1VC15+KB24

Quote    Reply   

DFABIX

Registered Member

#640 [url]

Jul 17 12 7:57 PM

I think soon, NBA players will be wearing full body suits (ala Phelps) to "keep their muscles/joints warm"....
....which I don't mind as long as the recreational player at the gym stops showing up wearing them...
=)

"You can play the left, cause there ain't no right in me" - Robin

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help