Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Jul 15 12 11:56 AM

Hoosier Bad Boy 11 wrote:
These were my first 4's in the 9th grade the leather on these was so soft. I know they are going to destroy these if they do a retro. I won't hold my breath for these.

What he said. They would have to make this like a super exclusive HS release and mark them up around $250 to do 'em right. I'd cop. Double if I could.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Leonidas.niketalk

Registered Member

#24 [url]

Jul 15 12 2:49 PM

wantwantwantwantwantwantwantwant ! I have a feeling it would be something like the oly 6s. Seemingly EVERYONE would want em, and they would just use the same mediocre materials on a shoe that was known to have great materials. I'd still cop though.

Quote    Reply   

#25 [url]

Jul 15 12 7:00 PM

I remember these hit outlets in Orlando,Florida for $69 bucks gosh I miss those days

I'VE BEEN WEARING JORDANS SINCE THEY WERE RELEASED DURING THE WEEKDAY,BUT YOU NEW SCHOOL COLLECTORS AND HYPEBEAST DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

Jul 15 12 7:18 PM

I had these when I was in high school, I got them at Footlocker on clearance for $60, such a steal.  I loved those shoes, wore them until they fell apart which took about 2 years of rough use.  Never thought to take care of em' back then.

Quote    Reply   

thuglife67898

#29 [url]

Jul 15 12 8:38 PM

ugly coloraway imo

willing to trade Air Jordan VI olympic DS size 11 for some size 11 Black cement 3's DS

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

AirThompson.niketalk

Registered Member

#31 [url]

Jul 15 12 10:27 PM

White & black cement, and Cool Greys are top color ways IMO.

Instagram@ jeromezra                                                                                                           Z28 

Quote    Reply   

SteveSoFresh

Registered Member

#32 [url]

Jul 15 12 10:33 PM

I would dread the day they re-retro these and see them butchered

F/SF/T Cavs 4 size 14, 2004 playoffs 12 size 14, cement 4 size 13 all deadstock send me all reasonable offers

Quote    Reply   

SEND ONE

Registered Member

#37 [url]

Jul 17 12 3:04 PM

FutureDHughes wrote:
I would choose Cool Grey 4s over these any day.

I think most would.

TN ~ 113 ~ OUT ~ CP
My style is impetuous.  My defense is impregnable.  And I'm just ferocious.  I want to eat his children.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help