Remove this ad

Jumpman2314

Registered Member

#1463 [url]

Jul 17 12 12:32 AM

Tired...

Was just listening to his verse on "Black Faces" too like like dude need to sign with MMG...

He definitely has enough talent to stand out over there too 30t6p3b 

Quote    Reply   

ItzJono

Registered Member

#1465 [url]

Jul 17 12 12:45 AM

ninjahood wrote:
mondaynightraw wrote:
Nipsey turned down the MMG deal.30t6p3b

what a damn fool.....
Took the words right out my mouth, thats the only co-sign he needed, guess he's goin' the wiz route. Only problem is Nips ain't a radio friendly artist, he'll just have to put out fire *+$ music for the underground now

Quote    Reply   

FinesseSosa

Registered Member

#1466 [url]

Jul 17 12 8:47 AM

Jumpman2314 wrote:
Tired...

Was just listening to his verse on "Black Faces" too like like dude need to sign with MMG...

He definitely has enough talent to stand out over there too 30t6p3b 

Word. When I heard "Fountain of Youth" I was like yeah he gotta sign there.

Quote    Reply   

ColdCity.niketalk

Registered Member

#1468 [url]

Jul 17 12 11:40 AM

trey songs does his best r.kelly rapping mixed with chris brown rapping esque lines

CHICAGO BULLS / PHILADELPHIA EAGLES/ TEAMROSHE(M:2)

> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <
FS:DS RTTG Vegas 1 sz 13 -- DS Olympic VI sz 13 --DS Solar Yeeyzs sz 12 ---  Want To Buy:Teal & Mango Roshe sz 12, KD IV ASG & TEXAS(sz 12-13) AJ KO LUX (Looking for all 3 colors in a size 12),BANNED 1's,Black Flip III's,Metallic V's, Playoff XIII ONLY sz 12

#TeamAntiResell

Quote    Reply   

#1469 [url]

Jul 17 12 12:34 PM

well since Nipsey ain't down, maybe that'll open up doors for Dom?

#BOWBOW

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

ImStillMike.niketalk

Registered Member

#1470 [url]

Jul 17 12 12:58 PM

The reason why Nipsey turned down the Deal because he wanna be a Independent artist and he just signed with DJ Skee Music Imprint.. Nipsey still getting money regardless tho

Back to the Music

smiley: pimpsmiley: pimpsmiley: pimpsmiley: pimpsmiley: pimpsmiley: pimpsmiley: pimpsmiley: pimpsmiley: pimpsmiley: pimpsmiley: pimpsmiley: pimpsmiley: pimpsmiley: pimpsmiley: pimpsmiley: pimpsmiley: pimpsmiley: pimpsmiley: pimpsmiley: pimpsmiley: pimp

Quote    Reply   

Peep Game.niketalk

Registered Member

#1472 [url]

Jul 17 12 6:01 PM

Good lord "Proud of That" is tooooo illlllllll

"Real &@^#&(" is cool, just sounds like 400 other Lex Luger/Southside songs. Gunplay spazzin though

Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Spurs Supersonics
@MegaWuBanga
   RIDING WITH LEINART

Quote    Reply   

SkyyPilot.niketalk

Registered Member

#1475 [url]

Jul 17 12 11:46 PM

I like the addition of Rockie. Flow is smooth and from what I've listened to, it seems like he has the right combination of swag/content/etc. in his work. Nipsey no doubt would have been great with MMG, but you gotta take into consideration that Nipsey already went the major route and pulled out of that situation. I'm sure he has his mind set on independent $$.

Quote    Reply   

ItzJono

Registered Member

#1476 [url]

Jul 18 12 12:26 AM

SkyyPilot wrote:
I like the addition of Rockie. Flow is smooth and from what I've listened to, it seems like he has the right combination of swag/content/etc. in his work. Nipsey no doubt would have been great with MMG, but you gotta take into consideration that Nipsey already went the major route and pulled out of that situation. I'm sure he has his mind set on independent $$.
So hes goin' to go independent with who? He shouldv'e just done a distribution deal like drake and stay fully independent, nips my dude but i can't see him blowin' especially now without that Ross co-sign. He's not goin' to get anywhere as an independent artist, theirs no way, i'm the only person i kno that listens to nips smiley: frown

Quote    Reply   

FinesseSosa

Registered Member

#1477 [url]

Jul 18 12 2:07 AM

ItzJono wrote:
SkyyPilot wrote:
So hes goin' to go independent with who? He shouldv'e just done a distribution deal like drake and stay fully independent, nips my dude but i can't see him blowin' especially now without that Ross co-sign. He's not goin' to get anywhere as an independent artist, theirs no way, i'm the only person i kno that listens to nips smiley: frown

exactly.

Quote    Reply   

#1478 [url]

Jul 18 12 2:21 AM

Proud Of That is one of my favorite Nipsey songs 200+ plays on Itunes

"I had AR's fo fo's Alpinas On Low Pros"

But I am really upset he didn't with MMG, that would have been a good look. Ross would have propelled him to the next level. Ross takes care of his artist and gives them the liberty to do as they please music wise. Who wouldn't want that smh.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help