supa vegetto

Registered Member

#2762 [url]

Jul 16 12 9:37 AM

DCS23 wrote:
you big dummy wrote:
LeBron @ his party in D.C.

hoping to have clearer photos later today

not sure if you meant to post that in this thread...that shirt lbj is wearing looks more like his 'beast' face in front a triangle and NOT the yeezy 2 logo

as unclear as it is, it's clearly the YEEZY 2 logo shirt. look at how simple the lines are. 

info on where to cop?

Quote    Reply   

#2764 [url]

Jul 16 12 12:41 PM

saysar91 wrote:
Platinums are authentic, Solar Reds are replicas. Don't judge me, just here to show you guys what the difference are. You be the judge.
Thanks for the pics. I had a feeling that the /\/\/\/\/\/\/ tread on the soles were different on the fakes as well. 

Quote    Reply   

#2770 [url]

Jul 16 12 2:17 PM

thewestcoast wrote:
just to give you guys an idea on pricing. FC is selling out at $2500.

i dont see how.  average selling price on ebay is around 1500-1600 right now.  the lowest BIN i saw was 1250 and it sold in less than twelve hours.  now granted these were 9-9.5's but at this point if you pay over 2000 or even 1800 for any size then your just lazy...

thats why i have to just laugh at 160's pricing even though he states "his price is high because he bought high".  not my problem.  why would i pay him anywhere near 2300 when there are BIN's on ebay just sitting at 1800...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

airtunes

#2771 [url]

Jul 16 12 2:23 PM

DJ Proto J wrote:
alright, here's what i'm about to post in the general.

THE NT'ER, FANG BIAN MIAN, IS A SCAMMER!

3 of us NT'ers got scammed by this long time NT'er for yeezy 2's... apart from his reputation around the forum, NOTHING ever pointed to him being a scammer with this deal. he made me wait to send payment until he had them in hand, stayed in touch with me several times a day after payment was sent, etc (not what scammers usually do at all). because of this and because of my interactions with him on the forum over the years, i did trust him and sent part of the payment as a "gift". we are working on getting the money back (using a chargeback thru my credit card company for the gift part of it), but in the meantime, everyone needs to know, and we need to fry this dude. i don't think he had any intention of scamming us until right up to the end. the last time he replied to me was last saturday (when he said he would either send the shoes or a refund on monday) and i haven't heard from him since. me and several established NT'ers have tried to contact him and talk some sense into him, but have not heard back.

he's from the UK and is living temporarily in Shanghai right now (as you will see from his recent Flickr uploads):

http://fang-bian-mian.u.yuku.com/

he's been on this forum since 2007. has an impressive collection (OG 1991 infrared 6's, tons of stuff, as you can see on his Flickr and PhotoBucket). has done many successful shoe deals with people on ebay and kicksxchange.

he started big threads like this, showing he's obviously a serious sneaker lover: http://niketalk.yuku.com/topic/169827

here's search results for his posts on NT:

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...mp;advanced=1&page=1

this is what this release has done to people, y'all... made good guys turn bad for some short term cash.

here's all the info i have on him.

PayPal Email: [email protected]

Alternate Email: [email protected]

Ebay: cdp71daniel ~ http://myworld.ebay.com/c...trksid=p3984.m1423.l2754

Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/fbm-crispynoodles/

PhotoBucket: http://s247.photobucket.com/albums/gg132/ChrisDan28/

Blog: http://crispy-noodles.blo...arch?zx=44127947ec54be8b

Posts on KicksXchange: http://kickschange.usafre...m/member/ChrisDan/posts/

i'm definitely gonna bid on anything he puts on ebay and try to win it and not pay. i may even win and scam him (thru friends accounts in other parts of the world, so he doesn't know it's me).

he obviously loves his flickr and photography, he's part of many groups on there, i've seen NT'ers comment on his photos, and he's won lil' flickr awards for some of his work, so i'm gonna comment on all his photos about him being a scammer, and he will likely have to delete each comment, which will be a pain in the @$%... and if he blocks me i got multiple accounts on deck to keep doing it. some NT'ers have agreed to do this also.

the 3 of us he scammed have worked hard for our money, it's not mommy & daddy's money. i'm a grown man, and so is this dude, he's at least in his 30's... i'm into sneakers, and i loved these shoes since they first popped up, i was the first to bring up close, detailed pix to the entire world of these shoes ( http://www.nicekicks.com/...eezy-2-blackpink-images/ ), and have been a major contributor to the thread, and this forum in general.

all we wanted was the damn shoes, and i trusted a long time member of this forum to come thru for us. other long time members also said they would have trusted him, even sent as a "gift". and although we may get our money back, we need to make the entire sneaker community aware of these snakes in our grass, and cut their heads off. it's stuff like this that makes me wanna hang the whole thing up.

i woud have any of your backs against these scammer scum of the earth bottom feeders. they're the biggest problem we all have, by far.

any help would be much appreciated, NT.

PM him, email him, comment on his Flickr pictures, tell him to do the right thing and ship the shoes or refund us, and he will redeem himself and save his reputation.

not to be a dick nor to i condone scammers, but paypal, ebay, iss, etc. always say NEVER send a payment as a gift. thats really on you guys if you dont get your money back. especially that amount of cash for a shoe???

i hope you get your money back, but dont do anything thats going to get you in trouble with the law for your own mistake...

Quote    Reply   

#2772 [url]

Jul 16 12 2:44 PM

verysteri otypical wrote:
thewestcoast wrote:

i dont see how.  average selling price on ebay is around 1500-1600 right now.  the lowest BIN i saw was 1250 and it sold in less than twelve hours.  now granted these were 9-9.5's but at this point if you pay over 2000 or even 1800 for any size then your just lazy...

thats why i have to just laugh at 160's pricing even though he states "his price is high because he bought high".  not my problem.  why would i pay him anywhere near 2300 when there are BIN's on ebay just sitting at 1800...
Platinums sold immediately for me on CL week of. Solars brought nothing but flakes so I took them to FL and in a week, they sold for 2500. 

I still get emails about the shoes and they range from 1800-2000.

Quote    Reply   

#2773 [url]

Jul 16 12 2:45 PM

RhInoSpOrt wrote:
Saysar - thanks for the side by side comparo. But how's the fitment, or padding (or lack of) between the two. Being 2 different sizes??

The authentics feel like %*#!%*% pillows when you put them on and snug if you have wide fit, while the fakes feel like a piece of crap. No padding at all. The tongue is super flimsy. People think that the authentics feel like they were cheaply made, but the fakes feel horrible. But yeah, padding on tongue, and on the inside part of the shoe are non existent, and the tongue isn't wide enough at times to cover up my socks lol. I have to stretch out the tongue, but I dont have that issue on the authentics

Quote    Reply   

#2776 [url]

Jul 16 12 3:25 PM

thewestcoast wrote:
verysteri otypical wrote:
thewestcoast wrote:

Platinums sold immediately for me on CL week of. Solars brought nothing but flakes so I took them to FL and in a week, they sold for 2500. 

I still get emails about the shoes and they range from 1800-2000.

ok so then most buyers at this point are some combination of the following: stupid, lazy or scammer.   got it...

Quote    Reply   

#2777 [url]

Jul 16 12 3:31 PM

saysar91 wrote:
davidme00 wrote:
this picture is tripping me out though (not mine, but contains early drops)

3rd pair down...smiley: indifferent

Nike customer service?

Where did you find this picture?

thats what im saying....and the scales arent scales it looks more like holes...and the whole tongue is red not just the inside...hmmmmm gr yeezys would be dope but smiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: roll

Quote    Reply   

#2780 [url]

Jul 16 12 4:10 PM

Alexv469 wrote:
SHAME30t6p3b30t6p3b30t6p3b

Oh my!!!! Damn I guess some people got it like that, even if I did that wouldn't be me

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help