Remove this ad

AG 47.niketalk

Registered Member

Posts: 9,723

#7725 [url]

Oct 8 11 3:05 PM

Just traded Andre Johnson/Aaron Hernandez for Michael Turner/Miles Austin.

I needed a RB and a spark for this 1-3 team.

"I just gotta get my @#$ in the paint." - Pau Gasol 

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Shady4Life

Registered Member

Posts: 5,088

#7729 [url]

Oct 8 11 6:33 PM

Start Ridley vs NYJ (splits carries, but very talented, team will probably have lead)

or

Greene vs NE ("Ground n Pound" back, but has been awful this year)

MINNESOTATIMBERWOLVES
Barea - Beasley - Johnson - Lee - Love - Milicic - Randolph - Ridnour - Rubio - Tolliver - Webster - Williams 

@InfraRen

Quote    Reply   
avatar

MrDills

Registered Member

Posts: 562

#7730 [url]

Oct 8 11 6:43 PM

Shady4Life wrote:
Start Ridley vs NYJ (splits carries, but very talented, team will probably have lead)

or

Greene vs NE ("Ground n Pound" back, but has been awful this year)
I would go with Greene. I think the Pats rush D is a lil more suspect than the Jets


Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#7733 [url]

Oct 8 11 10:34 PM

Which WR to start?

Mike Wallace vs Ten
Mike Thomas vs Cin
Robert Meachem @ Car




JR5

Starting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Bruce Waynee.niketalk

Registered Member

Posts: 2,048

#7736 [url]

Oct 9 11 2:22 AM

So I just made a trade I wanted some feedback on...


I just traded:

Calvin Johnson 

for

Mike Wallace
Reggie Bush
Fred Davis
Dan Sansenbacher (Bears WR)

Important to note that its a 20 team league, and that my RBs are Beanie Wells & Kendall Hunter.  Thoughts?

@dfresh4u I Arizona Wildcats I WS Champs '10

Quote    Reply   
avatar

rck2sactown

Registered Member

Posts: 13,296

#7737 [url]

Oct 9 11 2:44 AM

JRose5 wrote:
Which WR to start?



Mike Wallace vs Ten

Mike Thomas vs Cin

Robert Meachem @ Car









JR5



good to see you are back!

Mike Wallace is the no-brainer here.


Bruce Waynee wrote:
So I just made a trade I wanted some feedback on...

I just traded:

Calvin Johnson 

for

Mike Wallace
Reggie Bush
Fred Davis
Dan Sansenbacher (Bears WR)

Important to note that its a 20 team league, and that my RBs are Beanie Wells & Kendall Hunter.  Thoughts?



I would do it if your depth is really shot.

SACRAMENTO KINGS
Here They Stayed
Team Fitness...TEAM Nine1Six>>>S. Placer to be exact<<< team BRIAN CARDINAL/Chase-Budinger

Quote    Reply   
avatar

rck2sactown

Registered Member

Posts: 13,296

#7739 [url]

Oct 9 11 3:15 AM

Hernandez if he is for sure playing. If he's not, try and start someone else besides Spiller

SACRAMENTO KINGS
Here They Stayed
Team Fitness...TEAM Nine1Six>>>S. Placer to be exact<<< team BRIAN CARDINAL/Chase-Budinger

Quote    Reply   
avatar

megatron.niketalk

Registered Member

Posts: 3,104

#7740 [url]

Oct 9 11 3:15 AM

pick 1
vick, fitzpatrick or stafford?

fitzpatrick or rivers?

newton or stafford?


pick 2

blount, best, wells or sproles?



i can't trust my own judgment based on my win/loss records thus far

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help