Remove this ad

trunks206

Registered Member

#61 [url]

Aug 2 11 4:50 PM

Mangudai954 wrote:
Be sure to use the phrase "hostile work environment".

This. Its the magic word. The law makes it so, to prevent a lawsuit, HR HAS to take whatever you say serious. 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

PharelFor3

Registered Member

#63 [url]

Aug 2 11 4:59 PM

Go right to HR with a complaint and sabotage the assignment at the same time. If she complains about it, it would look like she's vindictive. you win either way. Unless you wanted to continue working there in the future

Quote    Reply   

Mangudai954

Registered Member

#66 [url]

Aug 2 11 5:09 PM

PharelFor3 wrote:
Go right to HR with a complaint and sabotage the assignment at the same time. If she complains about it, it would look like she's vindictive. you win either way. Unless you wanted to continue working there in the future

Nah don't do that..

Quote    Reply   

he told on me

Registered Member

#67 [url]

Aug 2 11 5:14 PM

Man get your ducks in a row now, present your info to hr and higher UPS and let them know the situation. Explain to them about your impeccable record and how much you desire your position in the company. Get people to write letters for you, I mean go all out bruh. Jobs are hard to find and you may have to take any route necessary to keep your occupation.

Last Edited By: he told on me Aug 2 11 5:17 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

The Encore

Registered Member

#73 [url]

Aug 2 11 5:38 PM

Yes ... See HR ... I got interns, and your boss seems to be in the wrong for talking down to you

You didn't scream in her face or do anything wrong ... Your screwed anyway because she won't give you a good referral, relationship is tarnished, etc.

Quote    Reply   

Dragon.niketalk

Registered Member

#75 [url]

Aug 2 11 5:47 PM

is the whole running to HR going to help OP now? he has no proof... if anything HR will try to save the company than some intern they just hired. If OP waited for a day to talk to HR its already too late. You should have talk to when you were heated. Good luck OP.

Quote    Reply   

DJ MAC.niketalk

Registered Member

#76 [url]

Aug 2 11 6:08 PM

PLEASE do not listen to the people who are telling you to NOT go to HR. GO TO HR!!!! That should be the first place you go to speak to someone about this, do not talk to her directly about it or her boss etc until you have spoken with HR. That is what they are there for.

Quote    Reply   

sosmoove

Registered Member

#80 [url]

Aug 2 11 6:27 PM

moundraised23 wrote:
stapler...my stapler

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help