Remove this ad

lildawgryan

Registered Member

#3601 [url]

Apr 20 11 2:51 PM

freezyfreeky wrote:
memphissfinest wrote:

IT'S THE ONLY SHIRT I'VE SEEN POSTED, JORDAN OR NON-JORDAN, THAT LOOKED DECENT.   
truth.
that's the only bordeaux inspired t-shirt i'd even consider buying.

generally speaking, what ever happened to just getting a shirt that has nothing to do with the sneaker that just happens to match? or better yet, some plain shirts that let the shoes do their own shining.
by the time people are done reading all your kooky shirts no one will even bother caring, much less noticing, what you all have on your silly feet.

Not everyone cares about having other men looking at their outfit yet alone making sure they have time to check out their kicks! smiley: laugh

Quiet NikeTalker since 2001
I buy and wear what I like and let you do the same
Most people keep their kicks DS because they can't afford to rock them

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

160jordansdeep

Registered Member

#3602 [url]

Apr 20 11 2:59 PM

memphissfinest wrote:
160jordansdeep wrote:
memphissfinest wrote:

NAH THAT FRESHNES "1992" SHIRT WAS THE ONLY SHIRT I'VE SEEN POSTED THAT LOOKED GOOD. THAT SHIRT WITH THE BIG 23 IS ONE OF THE WORST, RIGHT UP THERE WITH THAT SHIRT THAT DUDE MADE HIMSELF smiley: grin

man dont bother with these t
shirts there more trouble then there worth 

the shirt your talking about is the grey +!!! with the bugs bunny right ?

if so thats the only nice non jordan shirt in the post 
NAH, I'M TALKING ABOUT THIS ONE.

THIS IS THE FIRST MATCHING T-SHIRT I'VE BOUGHT SINCE FOREVER. I'LL BE ROCKING MY BORDEAUXS WITH BUTTON UPS BUT FIGURED I MIGHT AS WELL GRAB ONE T-SHIRT. PROBABLY ONLY WEAR IT ONCE OR TWICE ANYWAY. 

hey man

its your money if you like the shirt i guess its cool 

i not that crazy about it 

but who am i anyways smiley: roll

THIS IS NOT THE REAL NIKETALK CLICK HERE FOR THE ULTIMATE SNEAKER COMMUNITY  http://niketalk.com/

Quote    Reply   

freezyfreeky.niketalk

Registered Member

#3603 [url]

Apr 20 11 3:39 PM

lildawgryan wrote:
Not everyone cares about having other men looking at their outfit yet alone making sure they have time to check out their kicks! smiley: laugh
but apparently some do, which is whom the statement was referring to. smiley: rollsmiley: laughsmiley: happysmiley: grinsmiley: indifferent

Last Edited By: freezyfreeky Apr 20 11 3:44 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#3604 [url]

Apr 20 11 3:41 PM

Mikey23 wrote:
UPS just dropped off my 2nd pair, I'm set. Have u guys seen the dude in the buy/sell lounge selling a pair of these for $300, talk about OD.

smiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: roll

Mac A Roni wrote:
Only time i use magnums is when i have sex in the car and it's cold outside......i like to tuck my balls in 'em for added warmth

Quote    Reply   

PTone.niketalk

Registered Member

#3605 [url]

Apr 20 11 3:41 PM

AirUpHere23 wrote:
Mikey23 wrote:
UPS just dropped off my 2nd pair, I'm set. Have u guys seen the dude in the buy/sell lounge selling a pair of these for $300, talk about OD.

dude was probably drugged up when he made the post...

He must have the green tongue...

Last Edited By: PTone 01/10/11 12:01 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

mjrod1985.niketalk

Registered Member

#3606 [url]

Apr 20 11 3:52 PM

Damn Fedex taking too long to deliver to me... I want these in my hands now!! haha...

$300?? that's more than OD... LMAO...

ROD... 
ADDICTED TO CANONS, NIKES & APPLES...
Twitter  @mjrod1985   
FLICKR   http:[email protected]/sets/

Quote    Reply   

FrenchBlue23

Registered Member

#3609 [url]

Apr 20 11 4:07 PM

dudumilkdud wrote:
Dangggg I just got mine and the quality is really nice. Why couldn't they use the same material on the infrared 6's

JB has a way of doing things that no one understands.  

LAKERS || DODGERS || LAKINGS

Quote    Reply   

anti808

#3610 [url]

Apr 20 11 4:13 PM

mjrod1985 wrote:
Damn Fedex taking too long to deliver to me... I want these in my hands now!! haha...

$300?? that's more than OD... LMAO...
Where did you order from? NDC shipping mine UPS and they just pushed the delivery date back from Saturday to Monday

Refs: Smythril, Chennylou

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

lildawgryan

Registered Member

#3611 [url]

Apr 20 11 4:23 PM

freezyfreeky wrote:
lildawgryan wrote:
but apparently some do, which is whom the statement was referring to. smiley: rollsmiley: laughsmiley: happysmiley: grinsmiley: indifferent

My point was that some people wear matching outfits or shirts with writing on them and could care less if anyone that does not know them ever sees it or gets a chance to. Some people DO wear stuff because they like it and for no reason other than that.

Quiet NikeTalker since 2001
I buy and wear what I like and let you do the same
Most people keep their kicks DS because they can't afford to rock them

Quote    Reply   

freezyfreeky.niketalk

Registered Member

#3613 [url]

Apr 20 11 4:33 PM

lildawgryan wrote:
freezyfreeky wrote:
lildawgryan wrote:

My point was that some people wear matching outfits or shirts with writing on them and could care less if anyone that does not know them ever sees it or gets a chance to. Some people DO wear stuff because they like it and for no reason other than that.

point well taken.

Quote    Reply   

aphexacid.niketalk

Registered Member

#3615 [url]

Apr 20 11 4:43 PM

FIREPOWER23 wrote:
So did anyone else receive theirs with the laces tied tightly at the top? Mine did & it completely strangled the toungues -they're totally creased out of shape now. Why on earth did JB allow them to leave the factory like that? Totally unacceptable in my book.
Also very disappointed that they have absolutlely no padding in the tongue & ankle bootie -yet another classic Jordan ruined imo. No way I will be keeping these, returning them first thing in the morning.

Yep, my tounges are wrinkled. Im not mad though, they'll fix themselves i'm sure. I'm just happy to be holding these for the first time since i was a teenager!

"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."  - Alexander The Great

Quote    Reply   

#3616 [url]

Apr 20 11 4:52 PM

lildawgryan wrote:
freezyfreeky wrote:
memphissfinest wrote:

truth.

generally speaking, what ever happened to just getting a shirt that has nothing to do with the sneaker that just happens to match? or better yet, some plain shirts that let the shoes do their own shining.
by the time people are done reading all your kooky shirts no one will even bother caring, much less noticing, what you all have on your silly feet.

smiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: roll QFT

"IF YOU AINT GOING TO WEAR THEM....WHY BUY THEM!!"

Quote    Reply   

#3617 [url]

Apr 20 11 4:53 PM

lildawgryan wrote:
freezyfreeky wrote:
memphissfinest wrote:

truth.

smiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: roll QFT

"IF YOU AINT GOING TO WEAR THEM....WHY BUY THEM!!"

Quote    Reply   

NobleKane

Registered Member

#3619 [url]

Apr 20 11 5:02 PM

FrenchBlue23 wrote:
dudumilkdud wrote:
Dangggg I just got mine and the quality is really nice. Why couldn't they use the same material on the infrared 6's

i think i understand them completely. in the whole scheme of things i bet they release every retro they ever released and do them right in the end, similar materials and nike air included. only thing is they gonna get our money with what they release before that happens.

next time they retro the bordeauxs we will get green in the tongue watch and a darker midsole watch.

man i still cant believe after 19 years my grail has finally been retroed.... im still in shock that they are in my hands... all i need is for the black/cement/red iv to be retroed again, the air force V to be retroed, and the trainer sc 2 done in the right og colorway and im DONE with shoes...

For Sale brand new Deadstock Nike Lebron 3 birthday pack size 11.5 $200 shipped via paypal payment sent as gift pm me or email at [email protected] if interested. 

Quote    Reply   

#3620 [url]

Apr 20 11 5:16 PM

NobleKane wrote:
FrenchBlue23 wrote:
dudumilkdud wrote:

i think i understand them completely. in the whole scheme of things i bet they release every retro they ever released and do them right in the end, similar materials and nike air included. only thing is they gonna get our money with what they release before that happens.

next time they retro the bordeauxs we will get green in the tongue watch and a darker midsole watch.

man i still cant believe after 19 years my grail has finally been retroed.... im still in shock that they are in my hands... all i need is for the black/cement/red iv to be retroed again, the air force V to be retroed, and the trainer sc 2 done in the right og colorway and im DONE with shoes...

But the 6's have been retroed twice, and each time theyve gotten worse so with your theory the last retro shouldve been the best retro? Idk I just want them to do it right one more time

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help