Remove this ad

nimhet

Registered Member

#121 [url]

Feb 16 11 8:55 PM

just saw on FB Snoop DO double dizzle, KD, Shannon Brown and Brandon Jennings will also be making an appearance at Westfield Culver City mall tomorrow..I might have to stop by after work to check this out

For Sale:
DS Jordan Cavs IV Sz 11 - $245 shipped
DS Jordan XII Playoffs Sz 12 - $245 shipped
DS Jordan VI Olympic Sz 12 - $245 shipped

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#122 [url]

Feb 16 11 9:08 PM

nimhet wrote:
chump916 wrote:
D wade is at culver city footaction tomorrow. The 17th....they are selling the 2011's early. Man, if there was something special droping for all star weekend.....I would think being there would be a good spot. But I'm so broke right now.
:smh:
What time?

Don't know.... The jumpman23 twitter just posted that that footaction will have the year of the rabbits 2011, most of team Jordan will be there at different times, and that each day (mon thru Friday) they will have a retro u can't get anywhere else....Fu%k I need more money.

916->626->310

Quote    Reply   

lildawgryan

Registered Member

#124 [url]

Feb 16 11 9:29 PM

If anyone feels left out about these re-releases, I got stores around me with the anni IX's and III's so we can pretend we are special too. The whole idea is dumb to me.

Quiet NikeTalker since 2001
I buy and wear what I like and let you do the same
Most people keep their kicks DS because they can't afford to rock them

Quote    Reply   

zapatohead408.niketalk

Registered Member

#125 [url]

Feb 17 11 12:15 AM

Zyzz wrote:
inchecksince81 wrote:
Zyzz wrote:
Zero 0123 wrote:
Zyzz wrote:
$10 says its not happening

http://www.kixandthecity....star-weekend-re-release/

Please send via Paypal. smiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: roll
yea um this thread basically said "special QS XI drop" not what already released 2 months ago. who the hell cares about cool greys when everyone already has them?

Well they are XI, and quickstrikes soooo......

for cool greys? show me someone who gives a crap about this release. i only posted in this thread because we all expected a special CW
I care. now send us all $10!!!!!!

Quote    Reply   

Zero 0123

Registered Member

#126 [url]

Feb 17 11 1:48 AM

WhatisLove wrote:
inchecksince81 wrote:
Zyzz wrote:
Zero 0123 wrote:
Zyzz wrote:
$10 says its not happening

http://www.kixandthecity....star-weekend-re-release/

Please send via Paypal. smiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: roll
yea um this thread basically said "special QS XI drop" not what already released 2 months ago. who the hell cares about cool greys when everyone already has them?

Well they are XI, and quickstrikes soooo......
Restock of Cool Grey 11's does NOT equal Quickstrike release of Cool Grey 11's.

How can you quickstrike a shoe that released worldwide as a GR?  They're probably just pulling in all the EU stock that's just sitting.

They are a quickstrike. Do you even understand the true meaning of what a quickstrike is? It's exactly how the name sounds. They are not expected on the regular release manifest, and are dropped without much notice. Just because it's not some glow in the dark shiny new colorway of an XI doesn't mean it's not a quickstrike.

uMad Zyzz? smiley: laughsmiley: laughsmiley: laughsmiley: laughsmiley: laughsmiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   

#127 [url]

Feb 17 11 2:31 AM

What time will Dwade be at the store ? Im a huge fan of him. I need to get a picture with him

FOR SALE : KOBE VI 3D Hollywood sz 11.5 $275 shipped
                      KOBE VI Rices and China sz 11-13 $225 shipped
                      KOBE VI OC  $260 shipped Size  11.5
                      LEBRON VIII Entourage sz 11.5 $235 shipped

Quote    Reply   

joekamel.niketalk

Registered Member

#130 [url]

Feb 18 11 1:01 AM

lildawgryan wrote:
If anyone feels left out about these re-releases, I got stores around me with the anni IX's and III's so we can pretend we are special too. The whole idea is dumb to me.
smiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#135 [url]

Feb 19 11 3:37 PM

The IX dropped yesterday, III today.....guessing the XI are tomorrow. They had year of the rabbits today too.
Disappointed that its just this stuff. Nothing worth dealing with the crowds for.

916->626->310

Quote    Reply   

badboy074

Registered Member

#136 [url]

Feb 19 11 8:46 PM

At sheikh in culver city ca. space jams were released today and....

i went there not knowing it but i saw about 6 people in line at sheikh when i got there, but went to footaction instead to get the jordan rabbits. When i found out there's more than 50 already in line i didn't have a chance so i went back to sheikh to line up, and when it opened i saw it and bought two pairs sz 9.5 so i had a very good day. Rather get the jams XI than the rabbits any day. By the way the jams were only available at that sheikh location, nowhere else so to those that got them like myself, congrats.smiley: happy

Last Edited By: badboy074 Feb 19 11 8:48 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#137 [url]

Feb 19 11 8:58 PM

badboy074 wrote:
i went there not knowing it but i saw about 6 people in line at sheikh when i got there, but went to footaction instead to get the jordan rabbits. When i found out there's more than 50 already in line i didn't have a chance so i went back to sheikh to line up, and when it opened i saw it and bought two pairs sz 9.5 so i had a very good day. Rather get the jams XI than the rabbits any day. By the way the jams were only available at that sheikh location, nowhere else so to those that got them like myself, congrats.smiley: happy

lucky @%$smiley: glasses

Quote    Reply   

#138 [url]

Feb 19 11 9:18 PM

badboy074 wrote:

Dude are you talking about space jam XIs or anniversary XIs?

Quote    Reply   

badboy074

Registered Member

#139 [url]

Feb 19 11 9:19 PM

843airmaestro wrote:
badboy074 wrote:

Dude are you talking about space jam XIs or anniversary XIs?
Talking about the jams black blue white colorway from 09 release.

Quote    Reply   

KRISPACINLA

Registered Member

#140 [url]

Feb 19 11 9:43 PM

SOCAL NTers:

WSS has some Cool Greys and Anniv 3,4,9 and 11s.

Random stores only... Dont sleepsmiley: nerdsmiley: nerd

FREE ABC

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help